Golden Dome Mosque is bombed again

PDA

Matt King
June 13, 2007, 11:02 PM
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/06/13/news/iraq.php

If you enjoyed reading about "Golden Dome Mosque is bombed again" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
alan
June 13, 2007, 11:21 PM
I thought that this house or worship was blown up last year. Pardon me for so noting, but this is getting to sound somethg like "black on black violence".

Autolycus
June 13, 2007, 11:59 PM
And this relates to US legal issues or US political issues how? There is a huge difference between this and black on black crime.

Alex45ACP
June 14, 2007, 12:15 AM
Why was the mosque not better guarded, after what happened last time :confused:

If you're going to have a pointless war, at least run it right... :banghead:

Kentak
June 14, 2007, 12:25 AM
Yeah, I guess we need a bigger "surge." That's working so well.

:banghead:

plexreticle
June 14, 2007, 12:29 AM
I remember riots after a .223 hole was found in one of these. Now the same folks are blowing them up.

ConfuseUs
June 14, 2007, 05:02 AM
Well Plexreticle, the difference is that an AMERICAN had to have made the .223 hole in the mosque, but it is A-1, skippy-doodle-o, fits of happiness inducing GOODNESS for an ARAB to set off a ton of explosives in or near the mosque in the name of Allah (who is worshipped in said mosque). I say get out while the getting's bad, and if they come over here, nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Durruti
June 14, 2007, 06:58 AM
Nonsense. It's a Shiite shrine. Before, Americans put a hole in it. Now Sunnis have blown it up. As far as the Shiites are concerned, the only difference is that it's another set of enemies this time around.

And yes, it was bombed a year ago. Last time it was the dome. This time they got two minarets.

Art Eatman
June 14, 2007, 11:10 AM
OT.

Art

If you enjoyed reading about "Golden Dome Mosque is bombed again" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!