More Guns,Less Crime says John Stossel

PDA

limbaughfan
June 15, 2007, 12:03 AM
Cool 20/20 video about gun control.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_YTM_eAWnQ

If you enjoyed reading about "More Guns,Less Crime says John Stossel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pdowg881
June 15, 2007, 12:10 AM
After tons or talking with my mom about the bs of gun control she just blew me off. But she saw this video on TV and suddenly beleived me. Goes to show you that some anti's won't believe their own child, but mainstream media can convince you. It's refreshing to see it in the mainstream, and hopefully it will help people understand it more.

Uenoparker
June 15, 2007, 12:57 AM
Best thing I've watched in a long time.

cbsbyte
June 15, 2007, 01:19 AM
Seriously where have you guys been hiding for the last few months. This video has been linked numerous times on this site. Please do a search next time.

Guy B. Meredith
June 15, 2007, 03:45 AM
Am I missing something? I thought this segment was done before the Virginia Tech incident. Is this a rework of the original?

Frog48
June 15, 2007, 04:01 AM
Good video clip. There are so many people that believe everything they see on tv. Maybe this will get them to question things and open their mind a little.

LawBot5000
June 15, 2007, 02:12 PM
He did it again but updated it to reflect current events.

If you enjoyed reading about "More Guns,Less Crime says John Stossel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!