ISO: TX hog hunting

PDA

eastwood44mag
June 14, 2007, 11:53 PM
Buddy of mine wants to go hunting for the first time, and he wants to go for hogs. We need to find a place to hunt, though, and we don't have a lot of funds to compensate the land-owner. We would be willing to do some work to pay off the privilege, and certainly would offer the owner a cut of the success, if any.

If anyone would be willing to let us hunt for a few days, please let me know. Thanks much, all.

If you enjoyed reading about "ISO: TX hog hunting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BoneDigger
June 15, 2007, 10:07 AM
Where are you located and what part of Texas are you interested in hunting in? Pretty much all but west Texas has a hog problem, so if you have a preference for scenery, let me know.

You are going to have to pay for an out of state liscence regardless, so go ahead and buy a public hunting permit. That allows you to hunt state lands. E-mail me at bonedigger(at)hughes(dot)net and I'll try to help you out.

Todd

eastwood44mag
June 15, 2007, 02:16 PM
e-mail sent

If you enjoyed reading about "ISO: TX hog hunting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!