Car Hunt

PDA

Will Learn
June 17, 2007, 04:10 PM
I saw a clip of this video on CNN and found the website. Basically a bunch of weirdos in the back of a truck with guns shooting at another car controlled by remote control. Darwinism at its best or a good ol' time blowing up a car? Videos is halfway down page http://www.weirdamerica.com/ . I think these folks need to worry if the new NICS policies go through. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Car Hunt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Outlaws
June 17, 2007, 04:20 PM
I see nothing wrong with it. They had one row of shooters in the back of the truck and then on the flatbed. That is fairly flat land. The terrain isn't any ruffer than what soldiers drive on with weapons over in Iraq.

Avenger29
June 17, 2007, 05:25 PM
Sounds fun to me.

kcmarine
June 17, 2007, 05:28 PM
Wow... that's a GREAT idea...

Man, I wish I could waste that much ammo...

Outlaws
June 17, 2007, 05:32 PM
Man, I wish I could waste that much ammo...

You mean as opposed to wasting it on paper?

Quiet
June 17, 2007, 05:43 PM
One of the first car hunts were done at Burning Man. Back when the security was armed, there was no insurance, no sponsors and the hippies didn't fully control it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Car Hunt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!