Thank you High Road moderators

PDA

bigjim
June 24, 2003, 11:26 PM
I want to take a moment to praise the High Road moderators.

They make me WANT to behave by the example they set and by the kind way they try to HELP people to adhear to the standards of the forum.

This is in stark contrast to the moderators of many other forums.
I could point you to threads on the 1911forum that are amazing to see.

Anyway thanks for acting like friends and not making your authority a point of pride. Thanks for keeping the fact that its the posters that make a forum, and honoring the particapants contributions.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thank you High Road moderators" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
June 24, 2003, 11:40 PM
I will second that Jim ...... Mod'ing ain't easy . I know, I am an admin elsewhere.

Somehow here there seems overall to be a good mix of common sense and flexibility .... the few instances I have seen of obvious mod'ing struck me as pretty sensible and acceptable.

From this too is a seemingly inextricable correlation between the overall high standard of mod'ing ........ and ...... the same overall high standard of posting members ........ sorta like a bond of trust a great deal of the time.

I applaud it.:)

Sven
June 25, 2003, 12:29 AM
The High Road is truly moderated by everyone here, not just 'Mods'. I could point you at any number of recent threads where the mass public either refused to take the 'bait' of a troll, or set a thread going wrong in the right direction.

Thanks to everyone on the High Road for setting and maintaining high standards. Let's keep it up.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thank you High Road moderators" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!