Daughter's rifle

PDA

oldsoldier
June 18, 2007, 10:46 AM
A little while back, I was going to sell my Cetme. But my daughter wanted to try out a battle rifle. (She's 16 btw) She has a AR-15 so she's no novice. Well, we went to the range and the RO has her do some shots and checks the target. After giving her an odd look he asked if she wanted to try multiple targets. Ok with her. So she sets up and lets go on 5 targets, rapid fire. He checks the targets and shows them to me. Except for one flier all were in the center. After a few minutes, he says, "If she can shoot like that she should get a better rifle". She took possession of her very own M-1A on Saturday.

If you enjoyed reading about "Daughter's rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Glockman17366
June 18, 2007, 12:06 PM
Good for her (and you)!

Aaryq
June 18, 2007, 12:40 PM
Sounds like some nice shooting. Give her my congratulations. And Congratulations to you for training her.

mustanger98
June 19, 2007, 01:43 PM
Sounds like some nice shooting. Give her my congratulations. And Congratulations to you for training her.

I'd echo that sentiment and add that to me it sounds like she shoots like a girl, which is a very good thing. They have a way of doing that well.

kcmarine
June 19, 2007, 01:53 PM
Hmmm... I'm 16. I'm going to try and "pay for" a Saiga soon.

PRazz
June 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
Lucky girl, I'm twice her age and still don't have one.

what kind of M1A?

azhunter12
June 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
Nice! Have her (or you) post some pics.

neoncowboy
June 19, 2007, 04:57 PM
When can we expect to see y'all at an Appleseed event?

oldsoldier
June 20, 2007, 11:57 PM
Got her the squad scout. She already got some time at the range with it. She's going to out shoot me!:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Daughter's rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!