Where Have The Kel Tec Sub 2000's Gone?

PDA

Mot45acp
June 19, 2007, 04:41 PM
I have 3 different FFL's hunting them down. The few on gunbroker seem not to be worth it after shipping and transfer.
I am looking for the 9mm that takes G17 mags. All the distributors have them marked "allocated" ie backordered.
Anyone got a line on em?
Anyone wanna sell theirs?

If you enjoyed reading about "Where Have The Kel Tec Sub 2000's Gone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Nomad, 2nd
June 19, 2007, 05:41 PM
I'll sell... make me an offer.
(I was gonna take it to the Gunshow this weekened)

yhtomit
June 19, 2007, 06:54 PM
I saw two of them (and was *trying* not to lust too much) at the Harrisburg gun show. Both of the ones I noticed were right around $300 ($320?), and looked very lightly used.

I want one :) Hopefully KT will make more, stores will order more, etc. It's a gun I sure don't want to be rare by the time I have scraped together the current purchase price ...

timothy

Mot45acp
June 20, 2007, 01:12 PM
Nomad,
I am in the Beaumont area. Where are you located? Possible FTF? I dont mind traveling a lil bit.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where Have The Kel Tec Sub 2000's Gone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!