Hey NoVans... Reminder, we're shooting...

PDA

Mike Irwin
June 25, 2003, 11:52 AM
tomorrow (Thursday June 26) at Bull Run.

7 p.m., with dinner to follow.

It's suggested that you bring something to keep the mosquitos at bay...

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey NoVans... Reminder, we're shooting..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mtnbkr
June 25, 2003, 12:22 PM
What's fer dinner?

If I might make some suggestions:

Damon's on Rt234, only minutes from BRSS. They have largish tables and good steaks.

Sweetwater Tavern over on Rt28, about the same distance from BRSS, excellent food and brew. Being a Thursday night, there shouldn't be a line (waits during weekends can be over an hour, as lengthy as two).

For a quicky, Chipotle (think Mexican Subway) is on Rt234. The menu is limited, but quite tasty for a fastfood burrito shop. I think they have beer there as well. Good prices too. My wife and I can eat a full meal for about $11 total.

Then you have the standards: Unos, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, TGIF, etc.

Chris

Mike Irwin
June 25, 2003, 12:53 PM
Well, we normally just pick after shooting. I didn't realize that there was a Damon's in the area, though.

MJRW
June 25, 2003, 02:28 PM
May I recommend Cracker Barrel? I don't believe they serve alcohol so there isn't a whole load of people disarming in a parking lot before eating.

mtnbkr
June 25, 2003, 02:36 PM
I forgot about that little "problem" :)

Cracker Barrel in Manassas is pretty decent. They have good okra, greens, and pintos. :)

Chris

Mike Irwin
June 25, 2003, 02:42 PM
It takes one HELL of a lot to get me into a Cracker Barrel, guys...

Like suggesting it.

Or passing within 5 miles. :)

I love that place. I'm up for CB!

Oh,and Okra...

Sorry, but I can't stand that woman!

mtnbkr
June 25, 2003, 03:02 PM
Sorry, but I can't stand that woman

Huh? You lost me.

Chris

Mike Irwin
June 25, 2003, 03:09 PM
Okra Winfrey!

The one with the blabber show on what, ABC?

Okra's Book Club for the weepy?

Then again, it could be Orca Winfrey. Lord knows the similiarities are there...

mtnbkr
June 25, 2003, 03:15 PM
:D :p

Thanks, You've almost ruined one of my favorite vegetables with that little bit of word association. :p

Chris

Mike Irwin
June 26, 2003, 08:41 AM
See everyone at the range.

I'll be wearing a GREEN Molon Labe/The Firing Line shirt and a RED Philadelphia Phillies baseball cap.

KMKeller
June 26, 2003, 09:47 AM
You fellers have fun, Okay?

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey NoVans... Reminder, we're shooting..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!