Anti-Houge grips for CS40

PDA

jeepmor
June 24, 2007, 04:20 AM
Does S&W or any vendors make a wooden style hard plastic grip for the CS40/45 Auto models? Been searching for 1/2 an hour, no direct replacement that I've found just yet. I'm looking in the wrong places

http://www.jddefense.com/gallery/photos/Guns-Bullets-Stuff/cs45.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Anti-Houge grips for CS40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Thaddeus Jones
June 24, 2007, 10:33 AM
Nobody makes a plastic or wood, replacement grip for the S&W CS series, yet.

If you go over to the S&W forum, there are a few threads showing how to adapt a 4500 series Delrin factory grip to fit it.

SouthpawShootr
June 24, 2007, 10:46 AM
Hasn't the CS 40 been discontinued? If so, nobody will tool up for it. You might contact Hogue about the possibility of them making a set of custom wood grips for this gun. They make the rubbers, so they've got all the dimensions. Might set you back a bit though.

Charles S
June 24, 2007, 12:12 PM
Bump.

I would like to replace the grips on my CS45. I am not really happy with the factory grips.

If you go over to the S&W forum, there are a few threads showing how to adapt a 4500 series Delrin factory grip to fit it.

I would appreciate a link if you have the time. I went to the S&W forum and they do not accept yahoo email accounts. I have used a yahoo address for school, business, and personal use for a little more than a decade and I refuse to get another address to join a forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anti-Houge grips for CS40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!