North Florida Newbie seeks guidance

PDA

Well-Armed Lamb
June 27, 2007, 09:02 PM
I came to guns relatively late. My father died when I was young, and I had no relatives who were into guns, so I didn't get any experience with them until I was grown. I've had my CCW for five years, but I've focused mainly on target shooting and self-defense so far. So now I'm looking to branch out a bit.

Basically, I'd like to go hunting for the first time. I've taken Florida's required hunter safety course, but now I need a little guidance. I haven't gotten the hunting license itself yet, because I'm such a newbie I wouldn't know where to go if I had it, and what to do when I got there. Advice from Florida hunters in the Jacksonville-Gainesville corridor would be greatly appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "North Florida Newbie seeks guidance" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "North Florida Newbie seeks guidance" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!