Any comic fans here? (gun argument on another board)

PDA

WebHobbit
June 28, 2003, 09:33 AM
Any other gun-guys here that are also comic-readers/collectors? If so check this out and give me a hand over here:

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4271

If you enjoyed reading about "Any comic fans here? (gun argument on another board)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jsalcedo
June 28, 2003, 12:40 PM
Sheesh what a bunch of PCF's

The comic fans I know are all gun nuts like me.

boofus
June 28, 2003, 03:13 PM
I can't wait until those idiots do a volume of The Punisher with no guns. Or Maybe they could have Frank Castle change his ways and throw all his guns into the dumpster and go to VPC rallies and stuff.

Maybe instead of targetting criminals, the new PC Punisher can instead punish fathers and store owners that try to defend themselves or families.

:banghead:

badgerrr
June 28, 2003, 04:41 PM
The Hobbit observed:

"...comic fans are often depicted as nerdy/ugly/zit-covered/greasy haired/virgins living in their Mom's basement."

Reading what a lot of those characters wrote on that thread - their contributions will do nothing to improve their image - set in in concrete maybe - but not improve it. :rolleyes:

jsalcedo
June 28, 2003, 04:43 PM
"...comic fans are often depicted as nerdy/ugly/zit-covered/greasy haired/virgins living in their Mom's basement

For a minute I thought you were talking about the Taliban.

280PLUS
June 28, 2003, 05:00 PM
sheesh,,,lets get real now,,,

:evil:

WebHobbit
June 29, 2003, 06:48 PM
Sheesh the stuff has hit the fan now...I spoke ill of Chicago gun laws.

:rolleyes:

P-35/53
June 30, 2003, 02:35 AM
Done - Capt. Marvel-ous.

WebHobbit
June 30, 2003, 06:55 AM
Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any comic fans here? (gun argument on another board)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!