Best pickup lines at the range?

PDA

marklbucla
June 29, 2003, 04:06 AM
So if there's an attractive girl you'd be interested in at the range shooting a new 1911 (I'm not a 1911 guy, but I'm guessing Kimber?) quite well, how would you approach her?

;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Best pickup lines at the range?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hot brass
June 29, 2003, 04:50 AM
Hi, nice gun. What model is it? OH, by the way my name is XXXXX.

Flashpoint
June 29, 2003, 05:02 AM
She's shooting quit well?

I'd approach her in a very non threatening manner.

El Tejon
June 29, 2003, 01:38 PM
"I said pick up your gear, Cledus! Look at all that empty brass you left on the ground. Be a good member and pick up your trash!"

Kenneth Lew
June 29, 2003, 01:41 PM
1. One attention getting is NFA firearms. That will bring most gun loving girls.
2. Another is chatting with her and seeing who is the better shot.

Keith
June 29, 2003, 02:24 PM
Top Ten Range Pick-up Lines:

#10:"Uh no actually, that's NOT a gun in my pocket..."

#9: Sniff, sniff: "Is that Hoppe's #9 you're wearing?"

#8: "Didn't I see you in the centerfold of the last Dillon catalogue?"

#7: "A .45? Yeah, sometimes bigger IS better..."

#6: "No, I'm not shooting today - sometimes I just enjoy cuddling and chatting about guns..."

#5: "I know a trick to keep your bore well lubricated..."

#4: "My shooting buddies don't understand me..."

#3: "Didn't we meet at at Knob Creek?"

#2: "I gave up the Weaver stance when I learned Tantric shooting."

And the #1 Range Pic-up Line (drumroll....): "I really appreciate a woman who enjoys slapping leather!"

pax
June 29, 2003, 02:29 PM
That's about enough of that. :scrutiny:

pax

The desire of a man for a woman is not directed at her because she is a human being, but because she is a woman. That she is a human being is of no concern to him. -- Immanuel Kant

If you enjoyed reading about "Best pickup lines at the range?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!