Llama 9mm

PDA

pinstripe
July 15, 2007, 05:15 PM
I have recently aquired a Llama X1-B 9mm pistol. It looks like a 1911-A1, but is chambered in 9mm. I was wondering if anyone reading this post has owned/used this particular firearm. It is as new in the box, but only has 1 magazine. Just looking for alittle more information on the gun. Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Llama 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mad Magyar
July 15, 2007, 05:33 PM
Kudos on your purchase....:) The "Pride of Spain"....Your 9mm was inspired by Colt...

#of shots: 8
Length: 7.8"
Height: 5 1/3 "
Sights: Adust. sight for windage
Stocks: Wooden or pearl grips (Which do you have?)
Finish: Bright blue, chromed, engraved or gold damascened (Yours?)
Give us a range report....BTW, I found original mags for my Llamas through internet mag sites & eBay...Good shooting....
Don't let anyone tell you it's a POS....They are JEALOUS!!:D

pinstripe
July 16, 2007, 05:19 PM
It is the bright blue with wood grips. I would like to know if colt 1911 parts would interchange? I collect alot of weapons from different countries and have found out that some of the so called interchangeable part are not interchangeable. How does your shoot at 25yrds? I haven't fired this weapon yet, but will probably going to the range on Wed. Looks and feel like a good quality weapon.

doncameron
July 16, 2007, 06:33 PM
I have had a few Llama's over the years and loved them ALL.
Full size MAX-I in .45
Mini-Max in .45
still have my 1st Llama..Mod III in .380

If you enjoyed reading about "Llama 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!