www.shootingisfun.com - My New Website!

PDA

Sharpie1
June 30, 2003, 03:16 AM
I finally finished my new website.

It offers info on the NRA classes I teach, plus some information on how to select a personal defense handgun.

Take a look, and let me know what you think!

Helpful comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TD

If you enjoyed reading about "www.shootingisfun.com - My New Website!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
June 30, 2003, 04:48 AM
Lookin' good, Tadyson!

OBTW, if you add URL's to the link in your signature it will become clickable...

[ URL ]www.shootingisfun.com[ /URL ]

( Remove the spaces between the square brackets and this will happen..)

www.shootingisfun.com

P.S. I added the spaces so you could see how it was done. :)

Sharpie1
June 30, 2003, 12:03 PM
Thank-you! I will do that.

TD

Sharpie1
July 1, 2003, 12:03 AM
Comments, anyone?

.45Ruger
July 1, 2003, 01:18 AM
Seems like you have many of the basics covered, but I wonder if someone who knows next to nothing about guns would be a little confused when looking at how to choose a handgun, man terms that are child's play to us would possibly confuse them. Overall I believe you have a great sight and admire you for taking the plunge and offering these services.

HBK
July 1, 2003, 02:19 AM
Good site. Good luck with it.

Sharpie1
July 1, 2003, 03:06 AM
Yes, I see what you mean about the nomenclature.

I included my personal phone number on the site - so that anyone with any questions can call me, and I will give them advice, to the best of my ability - free of charge.

That is my personal cell number. Same goes for emails.

I get emails all the time asking all kinds of firearms related stuff.

Plus, I am advertising the site in my local area via newspaper ads (very expensive!) - to let people know that there is training available in the area. There are no major cities around here -- at least two hours drive in all directions - so there isn't much to choose from as far as finding training. And that causes some problems - because there is quite a demand around here for the Virginia CCW permit.

Thanks for your suggestions! I intend to add quite a bit to this site in the future. I am in the computer biz, but as you can probably tell by the simplicity of the design of the website - my forte is not web design or programming - it is actually networking. Oh well - at least I don't have to pay anyone else to develop and administer the site.

TD

MicroBalrog
July 1, 2003, 08:01 AM
This is one of those times when you can only say one word:

Cool!

I wish I lived in America...:banghead:

BallisticTip
July 1, 2003, 01:38 PM
Nice site, keep up the good work.

If you enjoyed reading about "www.shootingisfun.com - My New Website!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!