Saving up for an M15, show me some pics

PDA

brentn
July 20, 2007, 06:01 PM
Would love to see a thread with some photo's of armalites. This is the only brand available in my area, and I have been told that they are good but not the best, the price seems good and I'm going to take my chances.

So far I have 600$ saved, two more weeks and I'll buy it.

I'm looking at the M15-A2 by armalite, 20" barrel and as close to military issue as it gets.

Any advice or concerns, let me know. If you have an amralite I want to see it! post a pic and make me envious.

If you enjoyed reading about "Saving up for an M15, show me some pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kaizer
July 20, 2007, 06:05 PM
not the best pic but it is all I have

Baneblade
July 20, 2007, 07:06 PM
My 1st question would be, How Much? Armalites can be overpriced for what you get. Everyone seems to want an M4 style, but the standard A2 style is a more or less bullet proof design that has been improved on for 40+ years.

Parts are cheap and plentiful in case you do have a problem. The only Armalite I have experience with is an AR-10. It is picky with ammo (reloads and milsurp) but a blast to shoot. Very accurate.

brentn
July 22, 2007, 01:48 PM
I'm paying just under 1400$ for this one. Comes with two mags and the manual, like I said earlier I don't have much of a selection when it comes to AR's.

If you enjoyed reading about "Saving up for an M15, show me some pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!