Who has the best prices for Reloading tools?

PDA

JohnMcD348
July 22, 2007, 02:36 PM
I've looked around the main sites like Midway and such and I'm in the process of shopping around for reloading equipment. I'm leaning more toward Hornady now more than before but I need to keep the prices down as low as possible right now. I'd want a single stage press for now and eventually move up to a progressive. I was originally looking at getting a Lee Anniversary kit so I could get the tools in one shot but I think I'd be better off now getting the tools seperatly.

Thnx

If you enjoyed reading about "Who has the best prices for Reloading tools?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArmedBear
July 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
For me, Cabela's has the best prices, though that doesn't always mean the numbers are the lowest, though they're not bad.

We got a Cabela's credit card. We pay if off at the end of each month, but we pass as many of our household expenses as possible through it. We get 1% of all we spend in credit to use for Cabela's orders. That makes a lot of stuff free.

I highly recommend it.

Quickdraw McGraw
July 22, 2007, 03:32 PM
They seem to be a little cheaper than Midway and if you ship to a busines address they give you a little break on shipping.
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/

They don't have the selection of Midway but not many do.

jfh
July 22, 2007, 05:17 PM
I found Graf & Sons to be the cheapest overall if you order carefully. Midway is not bad--and Kempf Gun Shop is good on packages. I haven't bought from Midsouth, but I'll look them over, too.

Hawk
July 22, 2007, 08:16 PM
I learned of MidSouth from a recent "Color Jihad" thread and have been very pleased.

Since batfe lost my '03 renewal a year or so ago, I've always been under the impression I'm getting it in the shorts, even if a little bit, from Midway. MidSouth keeps me believing I'm getting their best prices regardless.

45ACPUSER
July 23, 2007, 11:19 AM
The man to talk to is John Walton. www.gunstop.com
He is the man, and his prices are just as good as most other dealers.

rhubarb
July 23, 2007, 04:08 PM
http://www.wideners.com/

lee n. field
July 23, 2007, 04:37 PM
Who has the best prices for Reloading tools?

Ebay, sometimes. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Who has the best prices for Reloading tools?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!