For all ya'll TFLers

PDA

MLC
June 30, 2003, 02:38 PM
I'm not sure if this has been rehashed a million times but I came across it in my harddrive and had to post it.http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=353054

If you enjoyed reading about "For all ya'll TFLers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pebcac
June 30, 2003, 02:58 PM
"The Miracle Meat," indeed.

:rolleyes:

Orion
June 30, 2003, 03:02 PM
Uh, great, he can't even spell Friend's

Leatherneck
June 30, 2003, 03:08 PM
Uhhh...shall we discuss trigger fingers, Class?:rolleyes:

TC
TFL Survivor

Kharn
June 30, 2003, 03:46 PM
Wasnt that the guy with the Knights Armament AR15 that removed the front sight base as part of its '1000 round cleaning/teardown' who then wondered why it didnt work right?

Kharn

El Tejon
June 30, 2003, 04:06 PM
MLC, don't get me (re)started.:D

Gun Culture--educate thyself! Lots of work to do, let's get started.:cool:

Carlos Cabeza
June 30, 2003, 04:22 PM
I know I'm a little slow but I can't see the pic clearly. Only the gator juice and water bottles in the foreground. What exactly are we viewing here ?

MJRW
June 30, 2003, 04:27 PM
scroll right

MLC
June 30, 2003, 04:33 PM
Sorry, I didn't think to resize it and noticed after I uploaded it that it was an odd size. Typical of the subject though.

Carlos Cabeza
June 30, 2003, 04:54 PM
Ahhhhhh, a blatant violation of one or more safety rules. Hey kid, were much more impressed to see ANAL attention to safety, not cranio-rectal insertion technique............:rolleyes:

MLC, thats not you is it ? :D where can I get one o' them boonies !!!!:p

4v50 Gary
June 30, 2003, 05:22 PM
Nice range. I like the way those berms are on the side. BTW, what distance to the farthest target?

RTFM
June 30, 2003, 05:31 PM
Put down the crack pipe, step away from the lighter. Place the weapon on the table facing in a SAFE direction.
:banghead:

Skunkabilly
June 30, 2003, 06:31 PM
Did he (SR15_M4 or something like that I think???) ever make it to THR?

Tamara
June 30, 2003, 07:54 PM
Wasn't that the winner of the "How Many Of The Four Rules Can You Break At Once Contest"?

PSSSST! Dude! Downrange is that way! :uhoh:

ed dixon
June 30, 2003, 08:02 PM
Aren't you glad you posted?

techmike
June 30, 2003, 08:14 PM
Wasnt that the guy with the Knights Armament AR15 that removed the front sight base as part of its '1000 round cleaning/teardown' who then wondered why it didnt work right?

I do believe it is....haven't seen a post from him on THR. I seem to remember that he got very upset when someone suggested that his KAC rifle was not the secret to Real Ultimate Power:rolleyes:

Skunkabilly
June 30, 2003, 09:01 PM
Real Ultimate Power

Is that similar to Infinite Tacticality? (tm) :D

techmike
June 30, 2003, 09:37 PM
http://www.realultimatepower.net/ :D

twoblink
June 30, 2003, 10:02 PM
(In my best Shakespeare voice) "Oh how many rules can I break, let me count the ways.."

Let me see what he has done that would have gotten me kicked off the range at my old range..

Finger on the Trigger.
Handling 2 guns at the same time
Muzzle (Revolver) above the horizon
Guns not pointed down range
Finger on the other trigger

I half expected a Jack Daniels bottle next to the Gatorade.. It's pics like this that make the anti's say guns are dangerous..:barf:

cool45auto
June 30, 2003, 10:12 PM
Hopefully this is why he posted this picture, for the mistakes, and not to get BBQed!;)

Skunkabilly
June 30, 2003, 10:28 PM
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=128806&highlight=picture

Here we go

agony
June 30, 2003, 10:48 PM
Ah, thanks for the memories. What fun we had at the old house!

MLC
June 30, 2003, 10:48 PM
Obviously not me, just wanted to bask in the warming, rememberance of his epic flaming.

igor
July 1, 2003, 06:12 AM
aww, dat was butyfull...

El Tejon
July 1, 2003, 09:04 AM
What's with that KSFreeman dude on TFL? Why is he such a safety ninny? You would think he's seen people shoot themselves or others before.:uhoh:

Brian Williams
July 1, 2003, 09:27 AM
I firmly accept and stand behind what KSFreeman said on TFL.... This SR-15-M4 was an idiot.

The guy had no respect and appeared on the board as a "know it all" and then had fits when he was corrected or chastised.

Kharn
July 1, 2003, 09:36 AM
Skunk: The better thread was when Tamara told him to pull his pants up (he was showing how he could crouch and move around, while his boxers were showing due to not wearing a belt) and to not worry about dinging up the buttstock when dropping to prone.

Kharn

Skunkabilly
July 1, 2003, 01:33 PM
Kharn, link? :)

Kharn
July 1, 2003, 01:37 PM
Skunk: I cant find it, I tried searching several different times (searching his user name and 'Knight', Tamara and 'pants' and a few other combos that should have brought it up) to no avail, but I also couldnt find his other posts; he and Uglygun got in it pretty good about how stupid it was to remove the front sight base for cleaning.

Kharn

Skunkabilly
July 1, 2003, 01:47 PM
Username was SR_15_M4, but I can't find it under pants...

I have nothing against him, and hoped he coulda stayed around on THR, but I REALLY wanna see that pic :D

Kharn
July 1, 2003, 02:24 PM
Whoops, my mistake, Tamara just made fun of him for the prone thing, I made fun of him for the pants: Should be here (http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=132275&perpage=25&highlight=prone&pagenumber=2)
Sadly, pics are long gone.

Kharn

RustyHammer
July 1, 2003, 02:36 PM
Besides the multiple safety violations,
Failure to pass the third grade spelling exam,
Need for arrest by the fashion police,
Posting of a picture that is a byte hog,
What is wrong with this picture?

:rolleyes: :what: :neener: :banghead:

El Tejon
July 1, 2003, 02:51 PM
Well, let's not beat up on our brother too bad. He did an awful thing, but he is one of us.:)

Skunkabilly
July 1, 2003, 02:53 PM
I know, has anyone heard from him? For a while I was wondering if he made it to THR, came on as a different name like many did? :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "For all ya'll TFLers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!