went to the gun show today. best one yet.

PDA

cajun47
July 22, 2007, 11:42 PM
i bought:

1,500 of monark fmj 9mm for $220.

i have a beretta 92f that i love. i found a box full of used beretta 92fs for $300 and had to buy one. i actually convinced 3 other customers to buy one while i was there. i shot 100 rounds, no malfunctions.

i found a belgium made browning a-5 in 12 ga. with a 22" barrel and that big choke thing for $300 cash. i love the look of this gun and had to get it. i shot 50 rounds and had one stovepipe that was easily cleared.

i saw a kel tec pf-9 for $250 that i could not pass up. its a great pocket 9mm and quite accurate. i shot 100 rounds, no malfunctions at all.

If you enjoyed reading about "went to the gun show today. best one yet." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kilgor
July 23, 2007, 12:31 AM
Good deals all around!

wally
July 23, 2007, 08:05 AM
Was it the steel cased or brass cased Monarch ammo?

--wally.

cajun47
July 23, 2007, 09:19 AM
brass

they had steel case but i can't even remember the price. steel would wear out the extractor in my berretta, so im told.

If you enjoyed reading about "went to the gun show today. best one yet." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!