Just got my first handgun!!!!!!!

PDA

Drusagas
July 23, 2007, 01:21 AM
Got it for $75 - TT33 Tokarev 9mm

Not bad I think

http://www.justresting.com/games/ghostrecon/tutorials/models/pictures/tokarev-04.jpg

this isn't the exact gun I bought but it's a pic that looks most like it. I couldn't get the pics of mine to work on here...

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got my first handgun!!!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Black Adder LXX
July 23, 2007, 08:39 AM
Cool! I love "commie pistols"! Shoot it yet?

Mad Magyar
July 23, 2007, 08:52 AM
Nice price.....Isn't your ammo: 7.62 x 25mm? Anyway, been battle tested and hope yours shoots okay....:)

Drusagas
July 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
Isn't your ammo: 7.62 x 25mm?

Yeah it usually is, but a friend of mine suggested getting one with a 9mm barrel and getting the "wide" mags which have a spacer in them. Take the spacer out, and boom, you have a 7.62x25 again (well, you have to change the barrel out also...details)

And unfortunately no, I haven't gotten to shoot it yet. Have to find some time, hopefully before this weekend but definately then, to go shoot it.

Dirtypacman
July 23, 2007, 01:00 PM
Grats on the new piece.. give us the range report when you get to it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got my first handgun!!!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!