Are there conversion kits that allow 9mm rifles to fire .22LR

PDA

Enter_Narne
July 23, 2007, 09:23 PM
Hi, I'm searching for a rifle or a carbine that can fire both 9mm and .22LR. I haven't been successful in finding any. This is way I'm asking you all if there are any conversion kits that allow a 9mm semi-automatic rifle/carbine to fire .22LR?

OR

Are there any conversion kits that allow a .22LR semi-automatic rifle/carbine to fire 9mm?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Are there conversion kits that allow 9mm rifles to fire .22LR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
4v50 Gary
July 23, 2007, 09:27 PM
Use to be an Uzi one that had a different bolt, magazine and barrel.

Enter_Narne
July 23, 2007, 09:39 PM
Gary, I like that the Uzi can change to several calibers including 9mm and .22LR, but I'm looking for something that won't send up red flags with my untrained anti-gun bunny-lovin' neighbors that would think anyone owning an Uzi is a terririst or a Survivallist gun nut that lives down by the river. I'd rather have a weapon that looks like a cowboy weapon or a hunter's weapon. thanks for the info though.

Enter_Narne
July 24, 2007, 01:40 AM
I guess the AR-15 with appropriate hardware to make it 9mm and .22LR qualifies.

otomik
July 24, 2007, 02:06 AM
I like that the Uzi can change to several calibers including 9mm and .22LR, but I'm looking for something that won't send up red flags with my untrained anti-gun bunny-lovin' neighbors that would think anyone owning an Uzi is a terririst or a Survivallist gun nut that lives down by the river.Seriously restrictive criteria, going to have to pass and request a resubmission with a more open look at the situation.

If you enjoyed reading about "Are there conversion kits that allow 9mm rifles to fire .22LR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!