Intratec Cat 9 Price Check

PDA

brashboy
July 25, 2007, 04:49 PM
This post is not a joke, unfortunately. I have a Cat 9, with box, 2 mags, VG condition. Gunbroker has two listed, 150 and 200, neither got bids, a bad sign. Any idea what the real street value is?

I'm thinking it might work better as a trade in.

It is a good shooter, meaning it goes bang when you squeeze the POS trigger. Very seldom a FTE, has never FTF. Accuracy is minute of barn door. No more than 100 rounds through it, though - don't want to tax the poor thing. If you had a choice of being publicly stoned or shot at with a Cat 9, take your chances with the Cat. At very close range, like 10 feet it is close enough. Also, it is fairly concealable.

If you enjoyed reading about "Intratec Cat 9 Price Check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hkmp5g17
July 25, 2007, 11:41 PM
I've seen 2 in pawn shops in the last year. Both were around $125

Maj.Striker
July 26, 2007, 03:49 PM
I've always kinda wanted to get a Tech 22, never been all that interested in the TEC 9, looks like there's not quite a market for it right now. I'd maybe pay $75 -100 for one but not more than that.

brashboy
July 26, 2007, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the replies. The trigger is ghastly, it is not a gun that would take a lot of abuse, or even a lot of shooting. Definitely not a range gun and maybe not reliable for carry, though I've put a few through it and it does go bang. My first thing will be to see what a local dealer would give me on a trade in for it. Plus, if I trade it in, don't have the 3-day wait in FL.

If you enjoyed reading about "Intratec Cat 9 Price Check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!