CNN/Youtube activism

PDA

Superpsy
July 25, 2007, 05:47 PM
Mods, I just put this here because I think it will get more exposure. Feel free to do what you will with it...

I've been on this board for a year now and I've head numerous complaints about the skew in media etc. etc. Now is your chance to do something about it...head over to the activism forum at this thread...

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=3578083#post3578083

A lot of you guys didn't like the portrayal of gun owners at the end of the last debate? Post your own video (it takes 30 seconds)....the thread above has mine...is it perfect? no....but is it something that I honestly want to know? Yes. So I'll encourage you....instead of talking...do something.:scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "CNN/Youtube activism" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Superpsy
July 26, 2007, 12:28 PM
wow....78 views and no replies. I'm not going to lie...that makes me sad. :( Of course most people just replied in the other thread so now I'm happy again. :)

Thanks for those who responded on the other thread...

if you feel like voting...

got to www.communitycounts.us search for "Superpsy1" and vote for my video. This will give it more visibility if you wish it...so far I'm at -1 so it's not looking good.

I'll try to put up a few more questions related to 2A issues later today or tomorrow. The debate is more than a month away so I have some time...

Thanks to the mods for their patience. I know this isn't directly related to guns and this thread is kind of a dupe of the one in Activism so this will be the last reply I'll make on this thread. Thanks.

Owens
July 26, 2007, 02:34 PM
Good job! That is High Road. Wish I had a cam!

If you enjoyed reading about "CNN/Youtube activism" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!