Does somebody want exchange with me in grips for Ruger Mk 1-2-3?

PDA

kimsonvu
July 27, 2007, 12:54 PM
Hello,

I'm looking some Ruger Mk 1-2-3 pattern to produce and design again.Does someone interesting to exchange these grips with me?Of course,you will have gifts from "us".
I don't use that grips for my gun :D,i use as pattern to produce and supply for USA customer and you :D

Wait for your news.

KIMSON

Email: kimson at handicraft-vn dot com

Thanks you & best regards,

If you enjoyed reading about "Does somebody want exchange with me in grips for Ruger Mk 1-2-3?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RancidSumo
July 27, 2007, 01:50 PM
I have really nice target grips on my Ruger Mk1 but you can't have them:neener:

kimsonvu
July 27, 2007, 01:55 PM
What your grips made of?I will show more style in next few weeks....first style of 1911 is just begin :D.Also,i will combine grips horn and sliver.Hope someone can exchange grips with me and i can follow my work and creative much more model :D
Can you capture image of your grips?I expect to see it :D

Vitamin G
July 27, 2007, 05:57 PM
I have the stock Ruger Mk II grips on mine still, if that is what you are looking for. Let me know. Also, any clue on shipping? I'm from Pittsburgh, PA, USA. I'm terrible with that stuff.

kimsonvu
July 28, 2007, 01:19 AM
Yes,that is grips which i'm looking for.What your means about clue on shipping?

Gordon
July 28, 2007, 01:26 AM
Ong Vu;
Douc,gi ma co nhieu van de voi Ruger Mk 1.2.3., qua! Vi Ruger lam 4 models , cu va moi cach nouw.Van de qua ! Toi co grips MK1 cu. Gui cho Ong douc, ke nau Ong gui cho toi dia tri bang e mail.

kimsonvu
July 31, 2007, 01:41 PM
To Gordon: Ok i can exchange grips with you.Then you can review and test my grips too :D Do you have Ruger Mk 1?
This is my email contact: kimson @ handicraft-vn . com

blunderbuss
July 31, 2007, 01:44 PM
I've got a MkIII with the thumb rest target grips. Interested?

kimsonvu
July 31, 2007, 01:50 PM
Great!I interesting too.

I try to order in Ruger home page many time but i can not checkout because they don't ship outside USA.

That why i post this topic.......

blunderbuss
July 31, 2007, 02:21 PM
sorrelldave@hotmail.com - just send me your info

If you enjoyed reading about "Does somebody want exchange with me in grips for Ruger Mk 1-2-3?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!