TAP Out ammuntion

PDA

Bodo
July 28, 2007, 09:09 AM
Has anybody used Double TAP ammo? Is it quailty ammo and is it made in the usa? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "TAP Out ammuntion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HRT
July 28, 2007, 08:04 PM
Use it in my .357 and .45 ACP.. Have some 5.56 but have not shot any yet. Good ammo, velocities are considerably higher than those you will see from most of your local ammo purveyors. Think over 1000 FPS from a 5" 1911 with 230 gr GD bullets. Prices are fairly reasonable too.
HRT

campbell
July 28, 2007, 10:11 PM
Is it quailty ammo and is it made in the usa?

Doubletap is the company of Mike McNett, longtime poster and moderator over at glocktalk. Some of his reloading posts can be found here (http://glocktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=67). I've heard more than a few guys who know their stuff speak highly of Doubletap.

Greybeard
July 28, 2007, 10:26 PM
I've been pleased with DT ammo. First purchases were in 10mm (where Mike initially gained some repute). He also assembles some wicked hunting loads in .45 Colt.

Bodo
July 28, 2007, 11:42 PM
sounds like good ammo. thanks for the info

If you enjoyed reading about "TAP Out ammuntion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!