Kahr PM9 owners... a question, please.

PDA

spin180
July 28, 2007, 04:02 PM
Might I trouble one of you fine folks to take a couple of measurements for me?

I need to know what the length measurement is from the front (outside) of the trigger guard to the muzzle end of the slide, and the the height from the bottom of the dust cover/frame to the top of the slide (in the area of the front sight).

Many thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr PM9 owners... a question, please." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Lone Haranguer
July 28, 2007, 06:16 PM
I have a PM9. Stand by while I get a caliper.

The trigger guard has a radius where it meets the dust cover, is slanted rearward and has another radius at its corner. At what point do you want to take this measurement?

redneckrepairs
July 28, 2007, 06:25 PM
I was going to offer to mesure , but it looks like its well in hand lol .

The Lone Haranguer
July 28, 2007, 08:13 PM
From bottom of frame to top of slide behind front sight: 1.455 inches.
From muzzle end of bottom of slide to beginning of the trigger guard radius: .960 inch.
From muzzle end of slide to center of front portion of trigger guard: 1.365 inches. (Last two are approximate due to need for "eyeballing.")

spin180
July 28, 2007, 08:23 PM
I think about halfway between the upper radius and and the lower radius, where the guard curves back toward the grip, would be alright.

I really appreciate your help. ;)

The Lone Haranguer
July 28, 2007, 09:31 PM
The third measurement is at this point.

spin180
July 28, 2007, 09:54 PM
I took so long figuring out what I wanted to say in my previous post that you posted while I was still in process.

Thanks again for the help.

:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr PM9 owners... a question, please." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!