Lion Hunting.....someone had a lucky day

PDA

phantomak47
July 31, 2007, 10:45 PM
After posting that last video that showed hippo and cape buffaloes charging the camera, H&H made an excellent comment that Mark Sullivan did not try to make a lion charge or happen to be there when a lion charged during a hunt. I think that this video is clearly why he doesn't try that with lions.

I have to admit the first time I watched this I was somewhat shocked, as you will see someone was either very lucky or someone upstairs was looking out for him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0CNgwZgoKFc

If you enjoyed reading about "Lion Hunting.....someone had a lucky day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pdowg881
July 31, 2007, 10:50 PM
Those things can cover some serious ground.

H&Hhunter
July 31, 2007, 11:48 PM
Phantom,

We had a HUGE brewhaha over that video a couple of years ago on this site.

So I'll save commenting about it here as I've said all I'm going to say about it already.:)

The thing that scares me in that video isn't the lion so much as the cross fire when he gets in amongst the people.

It is shocking that no one was killed by a bullet. Watch it in slow motion again and watch for the cross fire.:what:

Byron Quick
August 1, 2007, 12:08 AM
Horse dead and beaten.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lion Hunting.....someone had a lucky day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!