Here is a link to the eBay sale of my Lincoln ROAD WARRIOR!

PDA

IRONFIST
July 1, 2003, 08:53 PM
I built this beast awhile back and unfortunately, its now for sale. I figured I would show you all my MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR movie tribute vehicle. Its long, black and has big TEETH! I sure love this car and if it gets sold I am gonna miss the hell out of it....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6737&item=2421737483

Michael of IronWolf Industries - Sandy, Oregon

If you enjoyed reading about "Here is a link to the eBay sale of my Lincoln ROAD WARRIOR!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cordex
July 1, 2003, 09:02 PM
Cute.
Does it have mounted guns of any sort?

Schuey2002
July 1, 2003, 09:03 PM
... or gun mounts?? ;)

Kharn
July 1, 2003, 09:08 PM
From the ad:
Future mods were to include fake missile launchers on either side and a non-firing British Bren machine gun mounted on a ring on the roof.

Kharn

IRONFIST
July 1, 2003, 09:10 PM
Actually, before I decided to sell her, I had plans to build a set of fake missle launchers attached to the sides of the vehicle and I wanted to put a ring into the roof. I had the idea of welding two de-milled Bren guns side-by-side and mounting them up there. If the car doesnt sell there is a chance that this could still happen. Thanks for looking...

Michael

Betty
July 1, 2003, 09:11 PM
OT, sorry!

If you enjoyed reading about "Here is a link to the eBay sale of my Lincoln ROAD WARRIOR!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!