Omaha reporter looking for "ballistics expert"

PDA

News Shooter
August 2, 2007, 12:12 PM
It sure ain't me..be nice and know what you're talking about. This is a chance
to shine

Michael.O'Connor@owh.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Omaha reporter looking for "ballistics expert"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
redneckrepairs
August 2, 2007, 12:28 PM
I suggest you post questions here , and get a group view . Transparency is a good thing on technical topics. Like academics shooters benefit from peer review .

News Shooter
August 2, 2007, 12:35 PM
that is the email of the reporter

RavenVT100
August 2, 2007, 12:46 PM
What kind of "ballistics expert?"

Many people think toolmark examination is ballistics. It's not. Does he actually mean ballistics?

News Shooter
August 2, 2007, 12:48 PM
The request only said he was working on a "story" I woudl imagine this would have something to do with a local Omaha murder story. I doubt it is any kind of in depth treatise on anything. I just always jump at the chance to give the MSM some accurate information

Omaha-BeenGlockin
August 2, 2007, 12:55 PM
Probably the one where 2 punks shot a mailman in the head with a shotgun---and nothing really happened to the guy----he's back at work already.

If you enjoyed reading about "Omaha reporter looking for "ballistics expert"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!