Whatever happened to #10 Winchester WB 9mm

PDA

hapuna
August 2, 2007, 08:23 PM
I used to go to Walmart to pick up the 100 packs of Win WB 9mm for $10. Now its like $16. Which one of you guys is hoarding the ammo and causing the price to skyrocket!!!!!!!!!:fire:

Sorry the title should be $10 not #10 but I can't figure out how to change it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Whatever happened to #10 Winchester WB 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingpin008
August 2, 2007, 10:24 PM
Uh...welcome to shooting. ALL ammo is going way up in price. Has been for years. Get it while you can, because it's not getting any better.

Oh yea, and as of Sept. 1, there's the factory price increases to deal with.

Good luck.

Hanzerik
August 2, 2007, 11:01 PM
I can still get it for about $13 (Wal-Mart Associate on my off time)

Caimlas
August 2, 2007, 11:38 PM
Buddy, .223 Remington is now five times as expensive as it was a year and a half to two years ago. Count your blessings.

As has been said, ammo prices are going up, up, and away. Rumour has it that the USG is planning a very large shipment of ammo to Israel, of all places, in order to help them with the impending Muslim invasion which intelligence points to.

Clipper
August 3, 2007, 03:53 AM
When you buy ammo once a year, those price increases are a surprise, ain't they?

CajunBass
August 3, 2007, 05:00 AM
Geee. The price of ammo went up?

Who knew?

Oh that's right.

Everybody but you apparently.

Nnobby45
August 5, 2007, 12:39 AM
I used to go to Walmart to pick up the 100 packs of Win WB 9mm for $10. Now its like $16. Which one of you guys is hoarding the ammo and causing the price to skyrocket!!!!!!!!!

That would be me hoarding the ammo. But you got it wrong. It's not going up because it's being hoarded, but rather hoarded because it's going up--and because of fears that the supply might not be plentiful in the near future.

If you enjoyed reading about "Whatever happened to #10 Winchester WB 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!