Heads Up Deal Alert!

PDA

Mot45acp
August 2, 2007, 11:22 PM
Posted with permission of mods and Mike(my FFL)

My FFL Gives the best prices on AR items that I can find anywhere period. He is located in SE Texas but is willing to ship.

Everything is by order basis, ie not in stock. Everything is new. Everything has fast shipping (usually a week) except the RRA lowers.
Items that I have purchased:

Stag lowers...$60 stripped, $175 with 6 position stock.
Stag 3H upper with B/C/H $420

RRA stripped lowers...regular or "Pistol Use Only" $110 6 MONTH WAIT (I got 5 on order)
RRA 7" Pistol upper with YHM lightweight 4 rail free float and B/C/H...$500

All these prices are pick up. Shipping to your locale will be extra. He is an honest man and wont stick you on shipping. He can get other stuff as well. These are some of the actual items I have got from him.

I am not a middle man. I just want to see a honest small business owner make some $$$ while fellow THRers get some good deals.

His contact info: mike@smokinfeathers.com
Thank You
Mot

If you enjoyed reading about "Heads Up Deal Alert!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
strat81
August 3, 2007, 03:34 PM
Does he take credit cards? Does he have a website? That's an amazing price for stag lowers.

Mot45acp
August 3, 2007, 03:40 PM
His website is archery based, I know he has a CC machine. E mail him and ask him.

General Geoff
August 3, 2007, 03:41 PM
At those prices, I might pick up a couple of lowers just for the sake of having them!

hexidismal
August 3, 2007, 03:46 PM
Does the $60 stripped lower come with a parts kit ? I would imagine it wouldn't, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Mot45acp
August 3, 2007, 03:58 PM
no parts kit The $175 is complete with 6 pos stock.

MD_Willington
August 3, 2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the link.

El Tejon
August 3, 2007, 04:53 PM
$60 for a stripped lower!!!!:what:

Load 'em up, boys, get ready for Hillary.:)

Bazooka Joe71
August 3, 2007, 04:56 PM
Do you know how much a parts kit costs there?

Does he not have a web site?

pilatuspilot
August 3, 2007, 09:52 PM
I'll be in north Houston (Tomball) for a few days next week, is it worth the drive up to Livingston to see the showroom? I'm not too interested in archery, what else does he stock?

Thanks,
Rob

PTK
August 3, 2007, 10:10 PM
$60 per lower is cheap. And name-brand too! If local FFL transfers weren't $40/ea I might grab some.

Mot45acp
August 3, 2007, 11:06 PM
I have never seen his showroom.
He usually hand delivers em to me when driving through my town.

If you enjoyed reading about "Heads Up Deal Alert!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!