Help, Bullseye Range Near Pittsburgh. Anyone been there?

PDA

doubleg
August 3, 2007, 10:49 AM
We'll todays my birthday and I wanted to do something fun. I remember hearing a while back the there was a range named Bullseye right outside of Pittsburgh that let you rent auto Tommy guns. How much does it cost to rent it, and how much to use their range?

If you enjoyed reading about "Help, Bullseye Range Near Pittsburgh. Anyone been there?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
August 3, 2007, 11:28 AM
Can't help with the information you requested, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY.:D

Mr White
August 3, 2007, 12:25 PM
Is this (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aarong/from-andrew/firearms/pittsburgh.html#BE) the place you're talking about? Google is your friend.

BTW, Happy birthday!!!

ieszu
August 3, 2007, 03:32 PM
I have been there.... kind of nice, nothing too fancy, seemed well lit. Been about 3 years though, so that might have changed.

pacodelahoya
August 3, 2007, 04:56 PM
Used to go there every tuesday for action shoots. Sort of an informal ipsic type competition.
Make sure you call before you go, I've heard that they are closed.

If they are open, hit the atm before going, cheap they ain't.

Captain
August 4, 2007, 10:26 AM
They closed about 3 years ago.

If you enjoyed reading about "Help, Bullseye Range Near Pittsburgh. Anyone been there?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!