Guns and Movies: Part 847

PDA

Bazooka Joe71
August 3, 2007, 03:57 PM
After reading through the Guns of Munich thread, someone mentioned something about the woman that got shot with the "zip" guns was reaching for a seacamp in her dresser, and I realized that there are TONS of movies that I have no idea what kind of gun was used.

So in this thread I want two things:

1. List any gun in any movie that was not completely obvious what it was.

2. Ask questions about any gun in a movie that you werent sure about.

The reason I started this thread, is because I have all kinds of questions about certain movies, but don't feel like starting a bunch of threads that take one post to answer.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Guns and Movies: Part 847" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
strat81
August 3, 2007, 04:00 PM
What did Detective Matthews (Donnie Walhberg) carry in the beginning of Saw 3? This was while he was chasing/being chased by Amanda. Looks like a S&W 5906 or similar, but I'm not sure.

MikePGS
August 12, 2007, 03:29 AM
There is actually a website dedicated to this purpose. Its www.imfdb.org, though be warned that its not entirely complete as of yet, but each time i go there they seem to have more articles.

FireArmFan
August 12, 2007, 04:39 AM
Thanks for the link.

ctdonath
August 12, 2007, 04:16 PM
How about the big-caliber up-the-sleeve guns in Desperado? or any of several other movies using the same trick?

igpoobah
August 12, 2007, 04:35 PM
How about the big-caliber up-the-sleeve guns in Desperado? or any of several other movies using the same trick?

Believe those were Ruger P series

If you enjoyed reading about "Guns and Movies: Part 847" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!