New Bourne Movie

PDA

Thad
August 3, 2007, 08:37 PM
Can someone identify the sniper rifle used in the train station? I noticed the Sig Pro, but the others were shown too quick. Great movie loads of fun.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Bourne Movie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Crunker1337
August 3, 2007, 08:46 PM
I thought it was a UMP...

nwilliams
August 3, 2007, 09:14 PM
It was a Sig 552 http://world.guns.ru/assault/as25-e.htm I was drooling:D

Great movie btw! Just got back from seeing it and it was probably my favorite so far!

Kentak
August 3, 2007, 09:25 PM
Seems to look like the SIG to me. What do y'all think?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/kentak/sniper.jpg

Heavy Metal Hero
August 3, 2007, 09:27 PM
Seems to look like the SIG to me. What do y'all think?

Looks like an expensive M4 to me. :)

hrgrisso
August 3, 2007, 09:28 PM
It looks the Sig 55X series to me...

Technosavant
August 3, 2007, 10:21 PM
For extra fun, watch the scene where he puts the gun to the guy's head (near the end of the movie).

When he first points it at him, it is a Sig Pro.
When the shot cuts to a different view, it is a Glock, and stays that way for a while.
At the end, when he lowers the gun, it is again a Sig Pro.

Travis McGee
August 3, 2007, 10:53 PM
The first two were great flicks, I can't wait to see the third!

nwilliams
August 3, 2007, 11:14 PM
When he first points it at him, it is a Sig Pro.
When the shot cuts to a different view, it is a Glock, and stays that way for a while. At the end, when he lowers the gun, it is again a Sig Pro.

I was confused by this also. He definitely had a Glock in the flashback when he had to execute the guy, but it seemed to travel with him between flashback and present and then every once in a while he had the Sig again:scrutiny:

Maybe I just missed something....guess I'll have to go see it again:rolleyes::D

Hypnogator
August 4, 2007, 12:56 AM
I was confused by this also. He definitely had a Glock in the flashback when he had to execute the guy, but it seemed to travel with him between flashback and present and then every once in a while he had the Sig again

Maybe I just missed something....guess I'll have to go see it again
nwilliams is offline Report Post

Nah, you didn't miss anything. The prop man just grabbed whatever pistol was closest for whatever shot. Hell, they're all the same anyway, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Was watching an action flick the other night -- don't remember which one -- in which the hero's pistol mysteriously transmorgified itself from a Glock to a Beretta and back to a Glock several times, depending on which camera angle they were shooting from. The continuity guy should be fired. :uhoh:

AirForceShooter
August 4, 2007, 04:53 PM
Who cares about the gun.
The fight scene in the bathroom was the most realistic one I've ever seen in a movie.
Yeah: the movie was great!!!

AFS

Thad
August 4, 2007, 09:10 PM
quote:Who cares about the gun.

We all do!

Bazooka Joe71
August 4, 2007, 09:35 PM
So its better than the second one? I didn't like Supremacy that much, but the first one was awesome.....Can't wait to go see it tomorrow!

Black Adder LXX
August 5, 2007, 10:30 AM
Nothing beats the first one, but it is good. And to keep it gun related: There's a lot of cool guns in this movie. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "New Bourne Movie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!