source for 9 bp and 9bple

PDA

saltydog452
August 4, 2007, 06:12 PM
please excuse the lack of [unctutation, shoulder rotator surgery currently allows me to practice typing with one hand and with considerable chemical assistance to the brain synapses.

i am looking for an on-line source for 9bp and 9bple 115grain 9x19 federal ammunition. there are lots of heavy 9x19 flavors out there for hst and hydra-shock, but i have been unable to locate the 9bp 'classic' or the 9bple 'law enforcement' stuff.

your help is appreciuated.

thanks,

salty.

If you enjoyed reading about "source for 9 bp and 9bple" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dusey
August 4, 2007, 06:41 PM
IIRC, ammoman has carried that before. You might give his website a try. I think it was pretty pricy though.

sharpetop
August 4, 2007, 09:55 PM
Try www.cheaperthandirt.com. They have had it in the past.

saltydog452
August 4, 2007, 10:34 PM
both ammoman and cheaper thasn dirt may well have them in stock or in a warehouse. but neither has the 9bp or 9bple listed on their webpages.

atk still lists the 9bp and 9bple as being a current manufactured product. i just can't find any in stock.

i'm not going to run out of either anytime soon, but figured that while i was laid up for a few weeks, this'd be a good time to re-stock.

any other suggestions?

thanx,

salty.

If you enjoyed reading about "source for 9 bp and 9bple" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!