Got my free mags from SW

PDA

gudel
August 4, 2007, 11:03 PM
Got the two mags but no range bag. I must say this is pretty quick, I mailed in the coupon 7/16, got the two 45 mags today! :what:

I have 40+1 of Rem GS 230gr :D
http://members.cox.net/mypics/mags.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Got my free mags from SW" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
August 5, 2007, 03:24 AM
Nice looking setup, but I was wondering...how does it compare w/ your USP 45?

Black Adder LXX
August 5, 2007, 12:19 PM
So how long was that door to door, 2 weeks? I'm still waiting for mine, but hoping it's soon...

gudel
August 5, 2007, 02:13 PM
So how long was that door to door, 2 weeks? I'm still waiting for mine, but hoping it's soon...

well I sent it on 7/16, take a few days from mailing back and forth, I'd say it's about 2 weeks. From the numerous replies on this thread, I'd say nobody has the 45, so I get mine quick. It may take a little longer for the 9 or 40.

Nice looking setup, but I was wondering...how does it compare w/ your USP 45?
What I think between the two is here:here (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=289002)

mbott
August 5, 2007, 03:43 PM
From the numerous replies on this thread, I'd say nobody has the 45, so I get mine quick. It may take a little longer for the 9 or 40.

My 2 .40 mags show up in just over two weeks, also. The range bag mad it back in under two weeks. Good deal all around.

--
Mike

tydephan
August 5, 2007, 04:11 PM
It took about 3 1/2 weeks for mine to get here. I requested full size 9mm mags, even though the gun that qualified for the promotion was a compact. I have a full size 9mm M&P as well and preferred to have those mags instead.

Seems like the 17-round 9mm mags were in high demand, as everyone I have talked to that requested them took much longer than other mags.

My range bag came exactly 2 weeks from when I ordered it.

Combatcomm
August 8, 2007, 09:37 PM
My bag took 5 weeks and the mags took 4 weeks. Still awaiting one bag at 3 weeks now:):rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Got my free mags from SW" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!