Another gunsafe thread: Anyone have opinions about Rhino?

PDA

Malone LaVeigh
August 6, 2007, 09:20 PM
Having sold my gunsafe in California, I am now ready to buy one here in MS. The local hardware store carries the Rhino (http://www.rhinosafe.com/) line. Seems to be a bit burlier than my previous save and has some pretty good features like the external bolts. Anyone have experience with these or an opinion?

If you enjoyed reading about "Another gunsafe thread: Anyone have opinions about Rhino?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CB900F
August 6, 2007, 09:30 PM
Malone;

I've never heard of the line, which doesn't mean a whole lot either. However, I really would like a detailed explanation of the external bolt feature. To me, the bolts are the sliding bars that extend and retract from the edge of the door to lock the door. The bolts, when extended, are positioned behind the frame to prevent the door from being opened. Are we talking about the same thing?

900F

Malone LaVeigh
August 6, 2007, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry, I meant hinges. Brain ftttt....

If you enjoyed reading about "Another gunsafe thread: Anyone have opinions about Rhino?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!