NEF Handi Rifle .500 and KUDOS to them

PDA

aufevermike
August 7, 2007, 03:31 PM
I received as a gift a NEF Handi rifle in .500 to be used as a sidekick to my S&W revolver. We took it to the range to shoot the thing. Loaded with my various rounds that I reload myself including the dinosaur killer 700 gr. Well my first instinct was this is going to hurt...... but it really didn't. What was odd is the fact that I wasn't able to keep my left hand on the foregrip upon ignition. The rifle automatically jumps up. But dang this is an accurate powerful rifle. Well it was accurate till I noticed that the rear sight with the fiber optic sight was broken. So I called NEF and they sent one right out to me with n/c, kudos to them. I will soon be ready for the moose hunt and am always ready for the bear hunt.

If you enjoyed reading about "NEF Handi Rifle .500 and KUDOS to them" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
eastwood44mag
August 7, 2007, 03:42 PM
Glad someone enjoys shooting it. I took my 5 shots at the range and gave up.

PTK
August 7, 2007, 03:42 PM
I had the same problem with mine. After 40 shots or so, the rear sight simply fell off.

If you enjoyed reading about "NEF Handi Rifle .500 and KUDOS to them" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!