Thinking Swiss...

PDA

Hikingman
August 8, 2007, 12:01 AM
Swiss shooters...are you spending time at the range, or getting your rifle(s) set for targets or a hunt?

If you enjoyed reading about "Thinking Swiss..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
U.S.SFC_RET
August 8, 2007, 08:02 AM
Swiss K31 with offset scope mount found on E-Bay. Burris fullfield scope. Privipartisan brass 300 pieces ordered in and 165, and 180 grn speers coming in.
I will be swiss alright. I learned German being stationed in germany three times. I will convert that into Swiss German and sing and Yodel.:neener:

tbs
August 8, 2007, 08:12 AM
Check out swissrifles.com!! Everything you ever wanted to know about swiss stuff.

Squidward
August 8, 2007, 04:59 PM
Thinking Swiss? I have a couple :D and they are fun/easy to shoot, clean, repair, upgrade (read adding a scope; no bubbas here) and IMHO, beautiful. If you are lucky there might be a surprize under the buttplate.. Prices vary but there are good deals if you look around.

tdubya
August 8, 2007, 05:23 PM
By the end of August i will have my first K-31! $189 at a local gun store...oh yes Walnut :)

SSG3000
August 8, 2007, 06:20 PM
My all time favorite SSG-3000,best police sniper for year 2000.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thinking Swiss..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!