AR15 Trigger Roundup

PDA

-C4-
August 8, 2007, 05:58 PM
I am trying to get a nice listing of triggers and reviews going for my next AR build. I personally have a RRA 2-Stage, Giessele Automatics, and a JP Rifles. I know of/have heard of Jewel, JARD, KAC, and Chip McCormick. What other triggers are out there?

If you enjoyed reading about "AR15 Trigger Roundup" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DogBonz
August 8, 2007, 06:04 PM
Jewel makes a nice trigger. I have one in my 6.5 Grendel. Also, Timney (sp) makes a drop in unit like the McCormic, but I have heard mixed reviews, and having not used one personally, I can't comment as to their accuracy.

10MMGary
August 8, 2007, 07:37 PM
Once I used the Geissele Hi-Speed Designated Marksman Rifle Trigger I quit looking at others. I am sure that some of the others are fine triggers but until the Geissele gives up the ghost I am done looking. I also have a Chip MicCormick Corp drop in AR trigger I bought before getting the Geissele and it is a major improvement over the factory(Stag) trigger. But not near as crisp(nor adjustable)as the Geissele, it also cost half what the Geissele did.

GunTech
August 8, 2007, 07:53 PM
Running a JP here. I prefer single stage, and no issues. I also have the speed hammer. Very happy with the result, and easy to install and adjust.

If you enjoyed reading about "AR15 Trigger Roundup" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!