brno help?

PDA

gimposaurus
August 10, 2007, 11:36 AM
Hi guys, new here :)

I own a brno zkk 600 in .270win, just wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the trigger, it light enough, just creepy and has more takeup/overtravel than I prefer.

I'd like to try it myself before taking it to a 'smith, seeing as how it's supposed to be fully user adjustable

If you enjoyed reading about "brno help?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
randyman_ar
August 10, 2007, 06:26 PM
Try over at rimfire central. Post it on the CZ forum, or pm BRNOMAN, he's pretty much the expert on BRNO rifles and a super nice guy to boot. I believe he used to work for them and imports the old Brno target rifles and parts from time to time.

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/index.php?styleid=14

Duckbill
August 10, 2007, 08:57 PM
Gimp,
IF you have the standard single stage trigger it only has a trigger weight pull adjustment. The adj screw is accessable when you pull the bolt.
If you have the single-SET trigger, it is fully adjustable. It's a little too complex for me to attempt to convey. I'd have us all confused:D . I have a copy of Frank De Haas' book "Bolt Action Rifles". He has several pages dedicated to the BRNO ZKK. If I remember when I get to work on Monday, I'll photo copy the page on the trigger adj and send it to you. You may have to PM me and remind me, though.

Bullet Bob
August 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
Does your manual have instructions?

gimposaurus
August 10, 2007, 11:40 PM
I have the single set trigger, and the rifle didn't come with a manual( secondhand)... I've been using it with the trigger the way it is for over a year, but would like to tidy it up a little

It'd be great if you could scan those pages :)

If you enjoyed reading about "brno help?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!