stock options for saiga

PDA

MIL-DOT
August 10, 2007, 03:28 PM
i've posted this also at the saiga forum, but they're not exactly the most active forum around, plus some of their best guys are over here,too !
anyway, i'm looking at two US made, dragunaov style synthetic stocks for a saiga conversion. one is the $59 fiberforce at centerfire,the other is the $54 choate stockset from ultimak. both come with forgrips,as well. any recommendations or warnings concerning quality,instillation headaches, etc. much appreciated.....m.

If you enjoyed reading about "stock options for saiga" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Storm
August 10, 2007, 03:38 PM
My preference is this one http://www.gilbertsguns.com/index.php?request=main.viewproduct&productid=3374&categoryid=525 but it is Russian made. If you're looking for compliance parts this one is a wash.

MIL-DOT
August 10, 2007, 03:42 PM
yeah,trying to keep it legal. that one looks almost identical to the fiberforce.

If you enjoyed reading about "stock options for saiga" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!