More than ever

PDA

Shmackey
December 25, 2002, 03:57 AM
The transformation of TFL into THR has made me appreciate this group more than ever. I ventured out into the other boards and I can't believe what I saw (1911forum excepted). One board in particular (I won't name names, but suffice it to say that it's a brand-specific board) comes off as a breeding ground for trolls and closed-minded opinion-as-fact slinging.

This place is a class act.

If you enjoyed reading about "More than ever" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
December 25, 2002, 04:14 AM
As TFL before it,so this place be...;)

echo3mike
December 25, 2002, 12:46 PM
Well, this must be a great party...they've invited all the finest people:D

S.

Blackhawk
December 25, 2002, 01:52 PM
TFL is the "class act" of all time among Web boards. As that mantle passes to THR, we are all blessed to have the experience and judgment of most of the cadre of TFL to guide THR in becoming worthy of its heritage.

So far, so good!

Drjones
December 25, 2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Shmackey
The transformation of TFL into THR has made me appreciate this group more than ever. I ventured out into the other boards and I can't believe what I saw (1911forum excepted). One board in particular (I won't name names, but suffice it to say that it's a brand-specific board) comes off as a breeding ground for trolls and closed-minded opinion-as-fact slinging.

Heh. Try the Michael Moore forums. I won't even give you a description of those "life forms" that frequent that place, since we all take the High Road here.

Bah.

TFL AND THR FOREVER!!!!!

riddleofsteel
December 25, 2002, 11:10 PM
Yes, I have just reset my "homepage" from TFL to this board.

Welcome home one and all.

Calamity Jane
December 25, 2002, 11:12 PM
Yes, this place already has that special feel that I so treasured about TFL - a nifty blend of "classy", "friendly", and "feisty". Love it, love it! :D Long Live the High Road!

If you enjoyed reading about "More than ever" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!