Following LennyJoe...

PDA

JimP
July 3, 2003, 01:24 AM
Guys, am at Osan AFB and waiting on my flight out of Korea -.....:D been a fun year. Not fun "ha-ha". My better half is meeting me in Boston then down to the beach for some fishing for a week, then back to Bragg. Talk to you all in a couple of weeks -

'course, she's got the .45 prepped and waiting...;) - will need it; I'm not paranoid - everyone actually IS out to get me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Following LennyJoe..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skunkabilly
July 3, 2003, 02:36 AM
Welcome home bro.

Schuey2002
July 3, 2003, 03:01 AM
Welcome home, Jim.

We'll leave the light on for ya'! :D

Lennyjoe
July 3, 2003, 08:50 AM
Welcome back brother.

Its a great feeling when you go wheels up on that World airlines out of Osan.

Its even a better feeling when you land in Seattle.

I have been on the road since I got back and have been enjoying every minute of it. Using every bit of 40 days leave to get reacquainted with the family and the Great U.S. of A.

Its back to work on the 10th. Another 2 years in Tucson Az for me.

Where are you getting stationed at back in the homeland?

Enjoy your time off with the family. You earned it.

Tamara
July 3, 2003, 08:54 AM
We're so excited about your homecoming that we'll be setting off fireworks coast to coast! :D

Glad you're back, and thanks.

foghornl
July 3, 2003, 09:23 AM
Jim:

Welcome back, with the most heartfelt "THANK YOU! ! !" for your service, and a big sweeping tip of the hat.

JimP
July 3, 2003, 10:11 PM
Guys, at the Seattle USO surfin' the net and trying to access "bigwetones.com" without them kicking me out... :D

I'm 33 hours into my 45 hour adventure. Next flight at 2245 - will have "line in the water" at this time tomorrow. Thanks for all the kind words -

Lennyjoe, heading back to Bragg. We'll hook up for that Beer yet.....

Greg L
July 3, 2003, 10:47 PM
Jim,

I missed the greetings earlier but will throw them in now ;) . Glad to hear that you are back in the land of the big PX and that 2/3 of your journey is done. May the rest go smoothly too.

Greg

Skunkabilly
July 3, 2003, 10:59 PM
Did you bring me anyo...er...thing from Korea?

4v50 Gary
July 3, 2003, 11:23 PM
Don't forget those 9mm or 22 cal Korean airguns. Load up the duffle.

BTW, thanks for serving over there & welcome home.

Lennyjoe
July 4, 2003, 01:29 PM
Lennyjoe, heading back to Bragg. We'll hook up for that Beer yet

Was just there last weekend visiting a friend from Pope AFB.

I think I was up a total of 33 hours when I came back. Takes about a week to get your sleep schedule right.

Once again, welcome back.

If you enjoyed reading about "Following LennyJoe..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!