Guns in the (TV) future

PDA

Bowlcut
July 3, 2003, 12:56 AM
So I sit down with my dinner and turn on the tube. Being a trekkie Ive tried to watch and like Enterprise...actualy a decent show I think. But I digress. Tonight they land on a planet with a pre-atomic splitting culture. So think of a moderatly more advanced civilization to ours pre bomb.

What were their armed guards toteing tho? MP5's always selected to full auto :D. They had those 2 drum mags, cant think the name of them right now, and then a huge polished muzzle brake on the ends of them. The brake actualy looked really cool. But I was like...huh....those look like.... Yup close up showed the selector switch...its definatly H&K, zoom out showed bolt area...yup MP5 :D. Love technology advances huh....to think the mp5 is centuries ahead of its time ;).

Actualy was a good episode tho and the guns were cool. Plus the guy did practice good gun safety. Never once pointed muzzle in a wrong direction, and always kept finger off trigger always. I was impressed to say the least. Giving that those were ither airsofts or blank fireing only guns.

If you enjoyed reading about "Guns in the (TV) future" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
winstonsmith
July 3, 2003, 12:58 AM
The mags are call c-mags, I believe. And I caught the episode. It was a good one.

BallisticTip
July 3, 2003, 06:36 PM
Yes they are BETA C-Mags C Mags (http://www.uws.com/CMAG/CMAG.html)

Tamara
July 3, 2003, 07:00 PM
Other frequent futureguns: Calicos, Mossberg Bullpups, FN P90's, HK G36's...

Thumper
July 3, 2003, 07:19 PM
Don't forget Han's Broomhandle Mauser.

Wild Bill
July 3, 2003, 07:21 PM
or the storm troopers Sterlings!

Porter Glockwell
July 3, 2003, 07:41 PM
Star Wars is not the future, it is "Long ago in a galaxy far far away"

hehe

Porter

Andrew Wyatt
July 3, 2003, 07:41 PM
or their lewis guns, or mg42s, or berettas, or lee enfields...

If you enjoyed reading about "Guns in the (TV) future" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!