russian AK mags at sportsmanguide ??

PDA

MIL-DOT
August 12, 2007, 07:21 PM
i've been reading at ar-15.com that folks have been recieving russian izzy and molot mags instead of the advertised hungarian 40 rounders from sportsmansguide. now i understand the shock and surprise some of you may be experiencing when i suggested that sportsmansguide is shipping something other than what they've advertised :D . i did recently order a single mag (along with other stuff) and it doesn't appear to be anything special, but from what i read, the russian mags seem to be coming in the 3-packs. can anyone here confirm this either way?

If you enjoyed reading about "russian AK mags at sportsmanguide ??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MIL-DOT
August 12, 2007, 10:27 PM
just giving the merry-go-round another push !:D

MudPuppy
August 13, 2007, 02:01 AM
I took a gamble and got plain ole european mags when I ordered. 10 30rders for $25...poor me. :)

(I only got 5 sets, 50 mags total. Wish I'd have gotten more at that price)

MisterPX
August 13, 2007, 02:37 AM
You did teh sctratch adn dent mag buy a while back. The current run seems to be Russian, which means nothing to me compared to Chinese, German, etc.

If you enjoyed reading about "russian AK mags at sportsmanguide ??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!