Sabre Ar 15

PDA

oneeyesnipe
August 12, 2007, 09:24 PM
I would like to know the pros and cons of the Sabre 223 carbine if anyone has any please reply thanks also how about nikon scopes for 223.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sabre Ar 15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
browningguy
August 12, 2007, 10:51 PM
Don't know about Sabre's, but Nikon Buckmaster and Monarch scopes are decent enough.

RockyMtnTactical
August 12, 2007, 10:53 PM
Sabre is very good. If you can find one, buy it. They are on the higher end of quality...

rangerruck
August 12, 2007, 10:58 PM
Sabre, is a top 5 quality type ar maker, from most opines I have seen and read.

oneeyesnipe
August 13, 2007, 10:27 AM
Well I pulled the trigger and purchased a Sabre M4 Flat Top Carbine with 16" barrel now I need a Scope price is not an issue I have a little sight disability so I need one with long eye relief or alot of light I can only see out of the center of my eye so I need one where i can see cross hairs good not a thin line how about a scope that is a range finder inside and adjust for distance any help would be great thanks

Eyesac
August 13, 2007, 03:18 PM
Check out Burris.

oneeyesnipe
August 14, 2007, 08:33 PM
any particular one do they have a range finder/scope combo I am lost on this area completely. How about eotech 577 with a 4x magnification.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sabre Ar 15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!