Stag Arms vs. Rock River Arms

PDA

umrebfan18
August 15, 2007, 01:38 PM
Any opinion's as to which is the better buy? Reliability, durability, quality of parts( trigger,barrel,etc.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Stag Arms vs. Rock River Arms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Matt King
August 15, 2007, 01:47 PM
Flip a coin. Both companies make good AR's.

Taurus44
August 15, 2007, 01:51 PM
CMT makes the parts (uppers and lowers) for both Stag and RRA, so they really are the same thing with different roll marks.

erict
August 15, 2007, 02:06 PM
Same stuff. Have had both but currently have Stag only. Stag is actually less expensive! If you don't mind the deer head, just grab the Stag.

I've had 2 different gun shops tell me that the President (or owner, I can't remember which) of Stag is actually related to the Pres./owner of RRA. I have no idea if that is correct or not.

glockman19
August 15, 2007, 02:08 PM
Flip a coin. Both companies make good AR's.

Agreed. Stag might be a little less expensive. Contact my friend Chris @ www.lanworldinc.com he sells both and has great prices.

Ford
August 15, 2007, 02:18 PM
yeah Mark Malkowski the founder and President of Stag Arms used to work for and is the son of Teddy Malkowski, founder of CMT. CMT makes alot of parts for alot of top name AR manufacturers.

I would say get the Stag just becasue thats what I did. :p

JonB
August 15, 2007, 03:02 PM
Agree with everyone else. Although when I bought mine (RRA) I couldn't find a Stag in a midlength set up. So I went RRA. Love the middies.. :)

Dusey
August 15, 2007, 07:51 PM
AR15.com is a great site for all of your AR15 info. I'm a member over there too. The Highroad, and AR15.com are the two best firearms forums on the web, bar none.;)

SpeedAKL
August 15, 2007, 09:56 PM
Stag is less expensive, RRA has more setups available.

RockyMtnTactical
August 15, 2007, 10:37 PM
Stag is better quality and less expensive. RRA has more options (not necessarily upgrades).

I vote Stag. Despite the fact that RRA gets some of their parts from CMT (the parent company of Stag), there is a difference in quality.

hags
August 16, 2007, 12:02 AM
Uh, yes, RRA gets there uppers and lowers from CMT. However, they are not machined, the CNC machining is jobbed out to local machine shops around RRA. CMT supplies alot of companies with both machined and 80% uppers and lowers, according to their specs, some name brands and some not.
Both are quality ARs, I've sold and used parts and complete guns from both companies.
I think the finish on the RRA lowers is outstanding, certainly among the best out there.

JonB
August 16, 2007, 10:33 AM
Stag is better quality and less expensive.

How is Stag better quality? What defines 'quality'? :scrutiny: Not starting anything here, but quality is subjective and without qualifying what aspects of the guns you are talking about, a statement like that is pretty generic.

Fit and finish on my RRA is better than the Bushies that are in the shops around here. Better than the Olympics too :neener:

Stag, RRA, Bushmaster, DPMS, etc - put all the names in a bag and pick one. All will work for 99% of the shooters here. Pick one that has the options you like for the money you want to spend.

hags
August 16, 2007, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Stag is better quality and less expensive.

How is Stag better quality? What defines 'quality'? Not starting anything here, but quality is subjective and without qualifying what aspects of the guns you are talking about, a statement like that is pretty generic.

Fit and finish on my RRA is better than the Bushies that are in the shops around here. Better than the Olympics too

Stag, RRA, Bushmaster, DPMS, etc - put all the names in a bag and pick one. All will work for 99% of the shooters here. Pick one that has the options you like for the money you want to spend.

Hey, stop making sense!
It doesn't make for good conversation.

RockyMtnTactical
August 16, 2007, 01:42 PM
For one, Stag uses milspec buffer tubes, F marked front sites, MPI's their bolts, doesn't dremel their feedramps, chrome lines their M4 barrels standard, etc...

Those are all things Stag has on RRA. Oh, and they cost less...

Stag is a better rifle.

JonB
August 16, 2007, 02:53 PM
Huh. Well my RRA has an F on the front sight, the feedramps look just like pictures I've seen here on THR labeled 'Good', chrome lined barrels - yup you can get those on RRA as well.

Milspec buffer tube? Guess I wouldn't consider that a quality issue. My buffer tube seems to do the job it was intended to do, hasn't fallen apart or anything like that so it must be good quality, albeit different than milspec. Now if the RRA buffer tube was a piece of crap (like made out of an old Coors Lite can), that would be a quality problem. As it is, it is a feature difference, nothing to do with quality.

Cost less? Maybe, maybe not. Do they come standard with a nice two-stage trigger? Hogue rubber grip standard? Midlength gas system as an option? My RRA did. Does that mean my RRA is better? Not at all, just different features for the money I paid.

There is a difference between 'quality' and 'features'. This is an argument that pops every week at THR. Some folks haven't figured out that having different features doesn't mean the quality is any better or worse.

Personally, I don't go for the mall ninja, wanna-be military crap. I just like having a reliable AR, so it really doesn't matter if something like a buffer tube isn't milspec. I'm not going to hang out in a jungle, or bury my rifle in the sandbox, or take it swimming with me so some of the specs the military needs to ensure longevity are really not applicable IN MY CASE. I would bet that is the situation with *most* members here as well.

Again, I don't think the OP would go wrong with Stag, RRA, Bushie, DPMS, CMT, Colt, Sabre, etc. Just pick what features are important to you and what price range you are comfortable with. Most people here will agree. Some will continue to tout a certain brand because a) that's what they have or b) that's what they sell

There are a handful of folks here who really put thousands and thousands of rounds through their AR every year and having all the milspec details is probably pretty important for longevity of the rifle.

There is a nice post here (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=243382) in the forum sticky that is worth reading.

RockyMtnTactical
August 16, 2007, 02:58 PM
Don't get all upset. I don't think RRA makes a crappy weapon. It's just not as good as the Stag. Why pay more for less?

You can do worse than RRA though.

One thing RRA does really well is make the fit and finish "look" good. That is one of the main reasons they do so well. It doesn't make them any more reliable though...

Kestrel
August 16, 2007, 05:54 PM
Who makes LMT ARs?

RockyMtnTactical
August 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
LMT does, and they do a damn fine job. They are very good.

hags
August 16, 2007, 06:48 PM
I don't think RRA makes a crappy weapon. It's just not as good as the Stag. Why pay more for less?

I gotta take issue with this too. Six of one, half dozen of the other between the Stag and the RRA.
Both make a good quality AR.
Fit and finish on RRAs stuff is outstanding.
Mil-spec, not really, but who cares, if it works it works.
RRA uppers with M4 feed ramps are the same as the Stag M4 feed ramp upper receivers I've handled.

Kestrel
August 16, 2007, 08:28 PM
Is LMT a cut above CMT/Stag?

Does CMT make the S&W M&P rifles?

RockyMtnTactical
August 16, 2007, 08:33 PM
RRA doesn't make M4 feedramps uppers. They do however dremel into their anodized receivers and monkey with the feedramps for some strange reason...

There's just no reason to do that. If they want M4 feedramps, why not order them that way? Instead they butcher them.

Finish really means nothing. Sure, it looks nice, but it doesn't contribute to the reliability of the weapon.

There may not be some HUGE difference between the two, but why pay more for something that is inferior (however slight)?

I'll take the less expensive weapon with better standard upgrades (MPI'ed bolts, milspec buffer, chrome lining, etc...). That's just me.

RockyMtnTactical
August 16, 2007, 08:36 PM
Is LMT a cut above CMT/Stag?

Does CMT make the S&W M&P rifles?

Yes, LMT is a small step above CMT/Stag.

CMT makes parts for many different companies (but NOT ALL OF THE PARTS). They make some parts for S&W, not all. In fact, I believe LMT is now supplying the BCG's for the S&W AR15's now...

brlau
August 16, 2007, 08:47 PM
There's a link to a thread called "34 Ways to Cut Corners on Manufacturing an AR15" in the sticky post "THR Rifle Forum Reading Library _ Useful Links" at the top of this forum's thread list. There's also a very nice chart put together showing what features and QC most of the manufacturers do and don't do on their products. The chart can be found at M4Carbine.net, and possibly here too but I haven't seen it. Though a lot of people seem to take offence at the chart (probably because it shows their rifle manuf. doesn't have a lot of boxes checked), you should just take the info for what it is. You decide what features you can / can not live without on your budget and go with that manufacturer. Some people demand a product with as many of the boxes checked as possible (for good reason). Some could probably do fine with an AR without a lot of boxes checked.

hags
August 16, 2007, 10:48 PM
RRA doesn't make M4 feedramps uppers. They do however dremel into their anodized receivers and monkey with the feedramps for some strange reason...

There's just no reason to do that. If they want M4 feedramps, why not order them that way? Instead they butcher them.

That's a load of crap! I don't know where you get your info, but the last dozen or so M4 ramp upper receivers I received from RRA have nice, as nice as any other, M4 ramps machined into them before anodizing.
They were definitely not "butchered"!
You're doing a disservice to people reading this thread by spreading misinformation.

Finish really means nothing. Sure, it looks nice, but it doesn't contribute to the reliability of the weapon.

Whooooosh, I should tell that to the people who come into my shop looking to spend their hard earned money. I wonder where that would get me.
First off, the finish is important and can contribute to the functionality of the weapon.
Second, who want's to drop $1K or so on a second rate finish?
I think the finish speaks volumes about the manufacturer.

RockyMtnTactical
August 17, 2007, 01:25 AM
That would be a first. I'm a dealer with RRA too, and I don't use them all that much these days. If they stopped dremeling their feedramps, it was just barely that they stopped.

For a dealer, you must be brand new dealing with their stuff because they've been doing this for a long while.

As for what you tell your customers, I recommend you worry about telling them the truth and trying to sell them the best quality, not just push the "best looking".

That said, I don't see any problems with Stag's finish compared to RRA, so that would be a moot point in this discussion anyways... if that's all that matters to you...

Seems to me that you are just mad because you push a lot of RRA and you're being told they are not the best.

hags
August 17, 2007, 07:44 AM
That would be a first. I'm a dealer with RRA too, and I don't use them all that much these days. If they stopped dremeling their feedramps, it was just barely that they stopped.

For a dealer, you must be brand new dealing with their stuff because they've been doing this for a long while.

I've been dealing RRA for a couple of years, I've never seen anything like what you describe. Go ahead and actually order an upper receiver from them with ramp cuts, let's see what you get. I've heard alot on the internet about dremeled feed ramps, but I've yet to see any. I spend more time in the real world than in front of my computer.

That said, I don't see any problems with Stag's finish compared to RRA, so that would be a moot point in this discussion anyways... if that's all that matters to you...

Seems to me that you are just mad because you push a lot of RRA and you're being told they are not the best.

Come on, are you serious? All things being equal, then guess what, the better finish takes it.
Actually I sell and personally use Stag/CMT probably more than any supplier.
I just don't like someone posting info that's incorrect, which seems to happen all the time online, like the feed ramp BS and that finish doesn't matter.
It's been along time since I've played the "who's best" game, it boils down to what the customer get's for their money.
If you want an AR from an honest mil-spec manufacturer, then go Colt or LMT, I sell both by the way.

BSlacker
August 17, 2007, 09:15 AM
I hope you can make out the ramps in my bad photo. This is a two year old RRA.
Is this a M4 cut? Does it look dremeled? It has some crud from shooting but I don't think it is dremeled.
I have both Stag and RRA the Stag has better fit both have good finish both are tight enough.
For Christmas 06 I gave my son the choice of either Stag or RRA after shooting mine and checking both out he chose Stag/CMT. I provided the parts and he assembled his own. Thats voting after checking them out. Go to a shop and look them over.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1128723/m4cuts.JPG

RockyMtnTactical
August 17, 2007, 01:34 PM
Here's one example of the dremeled feedramps I speak of.

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=743163

Ghost Tracker
August 17, 2007, 01:55 PM
Oh stop... just do what I did. Put a complete Stag Lower under a complete RRA "Varmint" Upper. Couldn't be happier! Wait, that's not true. I HAD to install a Jewell 2-stage Trigger. Okay...NOW I couldn't be happier.

hags
August 17, 2007, 02:34 PM
Oh stop... just do what I did. Put a complete Stag Lower under a complete RRA "Varmint" Upper.

That's another option, buy yourself an LMT lower and get the upper of your choice.

hags
August 17, 2007, 02:42 PM
Here's one example of the dremeled feedramps I speak of.

That is third hand info at best. Who knows who cut those ramps. Like I said I've never handled anything from RRA that looks remotely like that.
I'm not defending RRA because I think that they are "the best", I just get tired of people online pushing their own agenda and digging up, what amounts to rumors and misinformation.
You could also post links to numerous threads on AR15.com about Stag/CMT uppers being out of square and "rough". Again, in my experience that's heresay.

Correia
August 17, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'm a dealer for both also.

How is Stag better quality? This is from my personal experience. When we first opened, we primarily sold Rock River guns. We had no problems with them at first.

My iniital dissatisfaction with RRA was about how long it took to get product. Not that this matters to you guys buying stuff, but to a dealer, waiting several months to resupply on a basic rifle is really tough to keep inventory in control.

Then we have had some problems with RRA guns. Usually small stuff. Small parts.

For example, we had a customer bring in RRA Entry Tactical that he had bought from us. He wanted to put a different stock on it. (this is where that non-mil-spec buffer tube is a pain in the butt) I can't remember what stock he wanted, but it needed the correct size tube.

So we went to change the tube. The nut wasn't staked like it should have been. Instead it had some sort of white loctite on it. As soon as any sort of pressure was put on the nut, it cracked badly and broke. It was some sort of pot metal crap. Which explained why it was glued instead of staked, because as soon as you would punch it, it would crack.

(and if you say to yourself, well that's moot, I like my stock, what about when you need to take the tube off to put on a single point sling attachment?)

We started getting Stag guns for the lefties, and were impressed by the quality. When we couldn't restock RRA in a timely manner, we started carrying more the Stag regular guns.

So far we've not had a problem with Stag at all. Quality has been uniformly great. And we've sold a bunch of them. One gun broke a trigger pin, but that was on our demo lower that was part of our custom AR-SD, and I couldn't even begin to estimate how much that thing had been shot at that point.

Quality wise, I don't really see any difference in the finish. The RRA is blacker, but I don't see that as quality as much as it is just a different color.

Price wise, Stag beats RRA by a bit.

RRA does offer a lot more options. Middys, varmiters, etc. The Stag only has about 5 variants, 4 carbine, and one A4 style rifle, but they do have the leftys.

I don't know who makes either company's barrels, but both have been uniformly accurate. One particular 16" Stag upper went home with one of my employees, and he's shot some truely amazing groups with Hornady TAP. (THR member Curly, but he would be deadly with a pointy stick).

Personally, I prefer Stag, and that is what use for most of our AR stuff in the shop.

RockyMtnTactical
August 17, 2007, 04:10 PM
hags,

Either you don't check your inventory, you overlooked it in the past, or are straight up lying. ANY RRA dealer who is honest who has done business with them recently KNOWS that RRA dremels (or did dremel) their feedramps and will admit it.

I've seen it with my own two eyes in real life, on many occasions.

RRA didn't deny it when I spoke with them about it. Maybe you should ask them yourself if they do some "custom work" on their feedramps and cut into the anodizing. I'm willing to bet they'd openly admit that they have, at least in the past.

Or you can bury your head in the sand and ignore it...

JonB
August 17, 2007, 04:16 PM
I just get tired of people online pushing their own agenda and digging up, what amounts to rumors and misinformation.

+1

If you look you will find problems with all manufacturers. Just the way it goes. But to continually base judgment on old, outdated, third-hand information is silly. If you like Stag better, so be it. If you like Bushmaster better, so be it. etc, etc. No one cares.

I'm in no way an expert on AR's (or much else for that matter). I don't sell them, I don't service them, hell I didn't even build mine. But I can spot bullsh*t in a post that is basically someone's opinion masquerading as fact. Just because someone wrote in on the internet doesn't make it true.

There is a lot of misinformation already out there, so why add to it?

erict
August 17, 2007, 05:37 PM
I forgot to mention What Correia mentioned in his post. I originally went to 2 different dealers and had my mind made up on the RRA. Both dealers told me "Do you want to wait a week for a Stag or 3-6 months for a RRA"?

This is the only reason I actually went with Stag, but I'm glad I did.

RockyMtnTactical
August 17, 2007, 05:46 PM
There is a lot of misinformation already out there, so why add to it?

The misinformation is being spread by hags, supposedly a RRA dealer...

I have no agenda here. I actually think RRA makes a decent rifle, I never said they didn't. I just hate to see people spend more money on what I know to be an inferior product.

hags
August 17, 2007, 07:50 PM

That's a pretty serious allegation, can you back it up? Then shut up! Do you even sell firearms?

I can only report on my experiences, and I won't comment on yours, I have never seen dremeled M4 ramp cuts on anything I've sold or used from RRA. Take a look at the picture in this thread, those don't look dremeld to me.

Like I said, if case you've missed it, I've been a dealer for two years and have never seen M4 feed ramps like that either on complete rifles or seperate uppers.

As I mentioned, I've never seen it personally, and my head is far from buried in the sand. I've been out to RRA's production facility recently and have seen things firsthand. Have you? Didn't think so.

I won't take this thread any further from what it's supposed to be about any longer so..................

Yes, the wait times for RRA border on ridiculous for complete rifles. Parts delivery times do vary.
With Stag/CMT you do get faster product and great service, no complaints here either.
As I've posted here both companies do produce a good quality product, you could do worse than either.

RockyMtnTactical
August 17, 2007, 08:21 PM
Just relax buddy.

I have no evidence of anything you speak of. I don't know you from Adam, you've got like 10 posts or something, I have no clue who you are or where you come from... and you speak as if you are an authority on RRA rifles yet you have no clue about one of the most commonly well known RRA "issues" out there...

That's just kind of strange for someone who claims to be a RRA dealer is all...

I'm telling the truth. I have quite a bit of hands on experience with AR15's as well as a variety of different manufacturers. I've built more AR15's than I can even recall.

Also, I used to sell a whole heck of a lot of complete uppers (as well as other AR15 parts, excluding lower recievers because I am not an FFL) from a variety of manufacturers (including Stag and RRA). I still sell some but not as many as I used to. Mostly only if people contact me and ask me to order them something.

Now, as for the dremeled feedramps, I really don't think they make the rifle any less "reliable". They look really "sloppy" though.

Like I've stated SEVERAL times in this thread, I think RRA makes a decent rifle, and I think the difference between them and Stag is fairly small. Most shooters probably won't ever even know the difference, mostly because they don't shoot enough, but also because RRA doesn't make a super "Cheap" rifle. However, Stag makes a slightly better one in terms of reliability, specifically because of the standard upgrades they offer (chrome lining, MPI'ed bolts, etc...).

I don't look down upon ANYONE who owns a Rock River AR15. They could have done much worse.

You say you only speak of your experiences, but you started out by saying "I have to take issue with this..." or something like that in reference to my post... and have continually told me that I am spreading incorrect information. How can you only speak of your own experiences while openly challenging mine?

I'm sorry if I have offended you. I probably said some rude things to a perfect stranger, and I apologize for that as well as maybe being a distraction in this thread. I suppose it's possible that you have not seen dremeled feedramps on your RRA that you sell, however unlikely that seems to me. However, I am not spreading false information, and I don't apologize for sharing my personal experiences with them.

Bazooka Joe71
August 17, 2007, 08:26 PM

That's a pretty serious allegation, can you back it up? Then shut up! Do you even sell firearms?

Are you guys going to call eachother poopheads next?

Bandwidth is being wasted by senseless bickering.

Tully M. Pick
August 17, 2007, 09:48 PM
Are you guys going to call eachother poopheads next?

Bandwidth is being wasted by senseless bickering.

Give it a little bit. I almost posted some snobbery about the low quality of all clones, but I figured it would be seen through immediately for what it was.

hags
August 17, 2007, 09:50 PM
No, not at all.
I can tell you I am aware of claims of RRA dremeled feed ramps. You claimed or implied it was current practice. In my experience it is not.
I can also tell you that I've never seen any in person or handled any that I've sold or used.
Whether or not that is hard to believe it's true. If I received anything that was half assed dremeled especially after anodizing, it would go right back to where it came from. I wouldn't want anything like that and I would never try to sell something like that.
It's the same with rumors and postings about Stag/CMT upper reciever problems. I'm aware of them but in my personal/professional experience I have never seen or handled anything like that.
'nuff said.......

This was a tad insulting.

RockyMtnTactical
August 17, 2007, 10:14 PM
OK, well I apologized so lets just leave it be now...

Hypnogator
August 18, 2007, 07:26 PM
OK, guys, help me out here. I don't understand what is the significance of dremelling the feed ramps. Is this a good thing, a bad thing, or just one manufacturer's way of doing things?

I'm ignorant here, and just don't understand the significance of this process.

I was pretty well settled on getting a Rock River Tactical A4, but since I had several modifications I wished to make, with this thread and the one on the different features of different manufacturers, I'm thinking I may be money and satisfaction ahead by getting a stripped Stag lower and upper, then building my own.

roguejestyr
August 18, 2007, 11:09 PM
ahh! i can't make up my mind on whether i should get a Sabre Defence or Stag. what do you guys think of the Sabres, are they really worth the extra money?

asknight
August 19, 2007, 12:20 AM
Well I have a RRA Entry Tactical that is less than a year old. It's M4 style feedramps were definitely cut after anodizing. If it was done with a dremel, it was done by someone with a much more steady hand than mine. Nevertheless, the ramps are shiny, un-anodized aluminum.

Take that as a bad thing, good thing, or does it even matter?

TOU
August 19, 2007, 12:32 AM
I know RRA has mid-length gas systems...any word on if/when Stag will come out with these?

RockyMtnTactical
August 19, 2007, 03:14 AM
Take that as a bad thing, good thing, or does it even matter?

The real question is how has your RRA ran? If it runs fine, no need to do anything. If there's a problem, I'd contact RRA.

I'm guessing yours is running fine.

Here's my problem with the dremeled feedramps... What's the point? If they want to have real M4 feedramps, they can get them that way from their subcontractors (Receivers from CMT, barrels from Wilson), and the cuts would all be uniform and not cut into the anodization on the receiver. There's nothing wrong with regular feedramps in semi autos though either... So... Why monkey with them afterwards? IMO, it can only go bad from there...

RRA makes a fine rifle. They really do. I don't mean to spook anyone. If you have one and it runs fine, ignore what I have said because obviously you have a good one. If you're having issues, RRA takes good care of their customers and you should be fine if you get with them...

However, if you are new to AR's and want the opinion of one person who has built/shot/sold/seen a lot of different AR15's, I say get a Stag over a RRA. Want something better than Stag and have the money for it, buy an LMT. There's a few other real good ones as well that are comparable to Stag or better, like S&W, Sabre, BCM, etc... but most of them cost more.

hags
August 19, 2007, 01:11 PM
ahh! i can't make up my mind on whether i should get a Sabre Defence or Stag. what do you guys think of the Sabres, are they really worth the extra money?

Depends on what you're looking for. Sabre makes excellent ARs, top quality barrels made from 4150 Vanadium alloy versus 4140. They also offer alot of different configurations, and are willing to work with you on whatever you want. They are also more expensive, your intended use and requirements should dictate what you're willing to spend.

Rokman
August 19, 2007, 03:00 PM
Well from what I can tell by the lackluster response from my thread (except JonB-thanks) you AR guys really don't want to hear about an AR newbie exclaming how happy he is to shoot his new M4 clone. There really needs to be some controversy to peak interest it seems.

I do not own a Stag, although I really came close to buying a Model 2 or 2T. I do own a RRA AR15 and can comment on them. After purchasing the Car4 Elite through my local FFL I can tell you that it took 12 weeks instead of 6-8 weeks stated on their website. I do like the fact that you can customise with many models and options though.

When my gun arrived I noticed that it did not have the rail on it that I ordered. This was probably mis-communication by my FFL and the person at RRA. They said the one I wanted was indefinately back-ordered and that I did not over pay for my rail. The folding front sight on it looked like it had been to battle already and after about 30 minutes of conversation and waiting on hold, they took mine back and sent me another, paying postage both ways. That took another 2-3 weeks of my time waiting to shoot this gun.

When I finally fired the carbine, I was really happy. I had to really lube the bolt to get it to feed properly, but once it was fired,it worked really well. Would I purchase another RRA AR15? Probably from a gun store and not directly from them. I would really look it over, so there are no surprises like when I opened my big, blue, plastic box.

RubenZ
August 19, 2007, 05:09 PM
Who cares about M4 feedramps :) It's not like your buying REAL M4's anyway. Bunch of wannabe commando's on the net always make a big deal about Mil-spec and M4 this and that.

RockyMtnTactical
August 19, 2007, 05:58 PM
Who cares about M4 feedramps It's not like your buying REAL M4's anyway. Bunch of wannabe commando's on the net always make a big deal about Mil-spec and M4 this and that.

Nobody said anything about needing M4 feedramps.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stag Arms vs. Rock River Arms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!