Hey Y'all! I Caught A Burglar!!!

PDA

Jim March
July 3, 2003, 04:47 PM
http://www.equalccw.com/burglar.jpg

:D

(No, I didn't take the pic, it showed up in EMail.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey Y'all! I Caught A Burglar!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
spacemanspiff
July 3, 2003, 04:50 PM
what'd that deranged criminal try to steal? a few minutes worth of fuzzy cuddling?

Bowlcut
July 3, 2003, 04:51 PM
trigger....trigger... :D

being one of these hip kids today thats seen everything on the net its old news....but do love that pic. kittah!

4v50 Gary
July 3, 2003, 04:54 PM
Paws upraised, claws outstretched... looks like he's about to pounce.

pax
Aha! You caught a cat burglar.

pax

I have spent too much of my life opening doors for cats - I once calculated that, since the dawn of civilization, nine hundred and seventy-eight man-centuries have been used up that way. I could show you the figures. -- Robert Heinlein

Triad
:)

Carlos
July 3, 2003, 05:02 PM
:p

Larry Ashcraft
July 3, 2003, 05:43 PM
I have spent too much of my life opening doors for cats - I once calculated that, since the dawn of civilization, nine hundred and seventy-eight man-centuries have been used up that way. I could show you the figures. -- Robert Heinlein
Ahh, "The Door into Summer" :)

TallPine
July 3, 2003, 06:15 PM
Our cat, when the weather is cold or wet, asks to go out different doors of the house, apparently hoping the weather will be different out a different door. :)

Then we had another cat that we moved a few miles inside a house trailer. You should have seen her when she got out - she would look at the trailer and look at the surroundings, back and forth, trying to figure out how it all happened.

That cat also thought we should be able to control the weather ... :)

George Hill
July 3, 2003, 06:22 PM
Some cats just NEED to get shot.
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=359586

Skunkabilly
July 3, 2003, 06:34 PM
Cool, a Beretta with left-handed Counter-strike-style controls. Perfect for HK-??? (Hong Kong Action Shooting Society) matches!

CATS DIE NOW!!!! :D

Wild Bill
July 3, 2003, 06:39 PM
Good on ya Jim!

Nice to see he’ll save the county time in processing - he’s already wearing his prison stripes. :rolleyes:

Sorry gang, somebody just had to!

Otay, now I go hide my head in shame. ;)

J Miller
July 3, 2003, 06:54 PM
:mad: George Hill,
This was a cute thread till you fowled it with that pic.

We have multiple cats. And I'll wager I spend more time opening doors for them than I want to admit.
If it wasn't a rental house I'd put in a cat door and let the little stinkers serve themselfs.

Jason Demond
July 3, 2003, 07:03 PM
He's out of jail now, and looking for revenge!
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=359652

Larry Ashcraft
July 3, 2003, 07:16 PM
Our cat, when the weather is cold or wet, asks to go out different doors of the house, apparently hoping the weather will be different out a different door.
Read "The Door into Summer" by Robert Heinlein. That's where the title of the book (and pax's quote) came from.

Remember "Petronius the Arbiter"? And I haven't read the book for at least 15 years.

Jim March
July 3, 2003, 07:20 PM
AAAHHHHhahahhahahaaa!

:D

M1911
July 3, 2003, 07:36 PM
Our cat, when the weather is cold or wet, asks to go out different doors of the house, apparently hoping the weather will be different out a different door.Henry, the 14-year-old patriarch of our household, does the same. There are few more disappointed and disgusted looks than Henry gazing out the garage door at yet another rainstorm (we had a very wet spring).

45R
July 3, 2003, 08:06 PM
Jim-

That would appear that your kittie got stopped by a soft air gun. :)

45R

pax
July 3, 2003, 09:19 PM
Guess this one has wandered too far from gun-related... sorry, folks.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey Y'all! I Caught A Burglar!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!