My first MAK was lonely so.............

PDA

12 Volt Man
July 3, 2003, 07:32 PM
I caved in and picked up another :D
Top one is my new one. Pretty nice Bulgy, and after taking it apart, I am sure it has never been fired. It still just as it came. I just cleaned it up a little. The bottom one is my original. It wears the Pearce grips and an upgraded recoil spring from makarov.com. I need to polish the feed ramps and work the triggers a little on both, but I can't find my dremel :( It is lost in my storage shed somewhere. I have everything I own packed away while my house is being built. I should have packed better! Here's the pic :)
http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/17203maks.JPG

If you enjoyed reading about "My first MAK was lonely so............." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stephen A. Camp
July 3, 2003, 11:36 PM
Hello. I understand and have done the same thing; my Bulgarian is now accompanied by and EG. They're darned nice little shooters.

Best.

Tecolote
July 4, 2003, 01:15 AM
Maks multiple like trebles if you're not careful. :D

10-Ring
July 4, 2003, 02:16 AM
They make a nice pair! Congrats :D

David4516
July 4, 2003, 03:09 AM
I also have a lonely Mak, I'd like to get it a friend but I'm low on $ :(

denfoote
July 4, 2003, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the Pistolet Makarova Collective, Comrade!!! :cool:

9x19
July 4, 2003, 10:54 AM
Very nice.

I'm not a collector but I do appreciate a good bargain... I have two Russian Commercial models, two Bulgarian models and one East German.

Good little guns at good little prices.

tech
July 4, 2003, 09:22 PM
I love to shoot my maks. They make me look good.

Mike

JackDRipper
July 4, 2003, 11:15 PM
12 Volt Man, looks nise, where did you get it from?
JR

12 Volt Man
July 5, 2003, 03:36 AM
12 Volt Man, looks nise, where did you get it from?
Impact Guns in Ogden.

PCRCCW
July 6, 2003, 11:57 AM
12 Volt...my shop", new home :D is welcome to your anytime...I have a dremel with you name on it! Yell at me one of these days..................
Shoot well.

If you enjoyed reading about "My first MAK was lonely so............." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!