RRA Elite CAR A4

PDA

Rokman
August 17, 2007, 01:07 PM
After about two months I was finally able to shoot my new and first AR15. I put 100 rounds of various fmj target ammo and was really impressed. Nary a hiccup. I think that I am addicted! Now I just need to get an Eotech and more AR's. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "RRA Elite CAR A4" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JonB
August 17, 2007, 04:20 PM
Congrats man. I have the same rifle - shoots great and not a problem with mine either. I did the Improved Battlesight Zero procedure, but still need to get out and shoot more at varying distances.

Rokman
August 17, 2007, 04:45 PM
What is an Improved Battlesight Zero Procedure?

RockyMtnTactical
August 19, 2007, 04:25 PM
Now I just need to get an Eotech and more AR's.

And a boatload of mags and ammo...

BTW, what's up with no picture? :)

ndolson
August 19, 2007, 05:14 PM
What is an Improved Battlesight Zero Procedure?

I believe it's a zeroing procedure that gives you + or - one inch up or down from 50 to 250m

JonB
August 19, 2007, 09:07 PM
Rokman - check on this link (http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/improvedbattlesightzero.msnw)

Basically a little different theory on zero'ing your iron sights on an AR than the military method that was outlined in the book that should have come with your AR.

Rokman
August 21, 2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the info guys. This is my first attempt at posting pics. I hope that they are ok.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "RRA Elite CAR A4" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!